Chapter Seven.

On instinct , Jieuns hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she was already reaching into the umbrella holder beside the fridge pulling out a black pistol and pointing it at the dark figure, Jieun froze when the light suddenly switched on and the figure had walked from her hallway a parcel in hand , the gun in her hands followed the figure until it stopped in front of Jieuns sofa, Jieun sighed finally realising who it was and rolled her eyes agains.

"What do you want Lucas?" Jieun said dropping her threatening hold and slipping the weapon into the back of her jeans, she turned around opening the fridge and grabbing out a water bottle then chugging it .

"Did you read it?" He asked.

Jieun shook her head and put the water bottle down watching as Lucas dropped onto her couch and stared back at her, Jieun rolled her eyes again her eyes trailing to the parcel in his hand and the one that was sitting in the corner of her kitchen counter, there was an envelope stuck to the first parcel that had been delivered a couple days ago and Jieun refrained from opening it.

"Of course I didn't , I told you , I'm not getting involved again and you should just respect my decision"Jieun said pulling out a stool from her kitchen island and sitting down.

"Jieun , just read it" Lucas said obviously tired with her stubbornness while he tossed the first parcel onto her living room coffee table.

"No" Jieun said sternly.

"So this is your new boy toy" Lucas said out of the blue holding up a picture towards Jieun.

Jieun rolled her eyes and got off her seat snatching the polaroid picture of Taeyong sleeping in her bed from Lucas's hand, Lucas smirked to himself knowing he hit a nerve.

"Lucas, I won't repeat myself , Get out , I'm done"
Jieun said before walking back into her room and putting the picture back where it was. She looked around her room and saw nothing out of place before turning back to go get rid of the riff raff but stopped seeing Lucas already at her door frame looking at her.

"No get out , I've said it many times , get out , I'm not going back " Jieun said taking steps back seeing how Lucas just stood there.

Lucas analysed her reaction, he didn't move , he just watched how she took one look at him and she no longer gave him a look of curiosity or even a hint of interest , she was just dull and gave Lucas a bland look but he definitely saw the glint of fear she hid in her eyes.

"What happened to you ?" Lucas asked staying still , his eyebrow furrowed and Jieun paled.

"What do you mean?" Jieun asked playing stupid.

"While I was gone what actually happened Jieun? You've changed so much , you never use to look at me like that" Lucas said looking at her absolutely bewildered.

"Like what Lucas?" Jieun asked sternly, she really didn't know what he was going on about this time.

"like you're scared of something , what happened to the fearless and reckless Han Jieun? Where did she go?" Lucas asked , Jieun blinked a couple times.

"She grew up Lucas" Jieun said completely serious, Lucas rolled his eyes and shook his head looking away, such a cliche.

"Now I suggest you do the same , please get out of my house" Jieun said one more time walking into her bathroom and slamming the door closed locking it.

Lucas slumped into his spot , Jieun was inside the bathroom , she turned on the shower but stayed still staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Lucas shook his head and left her room walking into the living room and picking up the parcels , he ripped the envelope off of one of them then left the apartment.