Chapter 1 - Prologue

Flashback

No one's POV
Heavenway is at big village near Mt.Ebott. Most people who lives here are either monsters or brave humans. Why ? Simply because there are lots of scary legends on the forest near it. Lots of people disappeared after going in it. Some says they were eaten by wild animals, but others says they were killed by werewolves. Well, that's what legends says. Reaper didn't think that this was true. And he was going to find out why he's right.

Heavenway used to be well known for having some of the best hunters. They basically lived off of them. Reaper was himself the child of a hunter but it wasn't his thing. He was mostly in love with the stories about the forest. He would always ask his dad if he saw new animals or anything special. Right now, he was a 16 years old skeleton monster.
"Dad ? Can I come with you now ? I don't have school and I'm booored" the teen asked to his father.
"I guess you're old enough to be with me. Just don't go far from me and if anything happen I want you to run back home." He said in a serious way. Reaper smiled at the thought of finally be able to go in the forest. He quickly took his phone and went to his dad's side, and followed him.

They eventually found themselves going deeper in the darkmoss forest. Reaper didn't really care about where they were going, he just followed his dad, thinking that nothing would happen. After a while, they spotted a beautiful deer. Reaper watched as his dad loaded his shotgun and started pointing at the animal with it. But before he could finish, the deer started running away. Footsteps could be heard getting closer to the 2 monsters. "Don't. Speak." The father ordered to his son who listened to him. Right in front of them was a wolf. A very huge wolf. Not like a big alpha wolf, more like a human size wolf. The kind that could crush you just by jumping on you. Reaper wasn't scared though. Something told him that he shouldn't be but he didn't know what.

"We should go..." he talk-whispered to his dad. But the old man refused, saying that he should kill the huge beast since it could be dangerous for the village. He took his gun and started shooting at the wolf. It didn't kill the creature, instead it badly injured it, making a cut on it's right eye. At first, the creature made a whine that almost sounded like a cry. Then it started running toward the 2 monsters while growling. "RUN !" the dad yelled while trying again to shoot the wolf. This time, it missed by an inch. Reaper started running, his fear going higher by knowing that his life was in danger.

He was already far away but tried to look back for his dad. But it was too late. The huge creature had already started biting the hunter, agressivly gripping on the man's neck and shaking his head to hurt him even more. The hunter tried to fight back my stabbing the white wolf but it refused to let go. It didn't take too long before the man was dead. Reaper started crying as he restarted to run away. He ran as fast as he ever did, not paying close attention to his way. But eventually the tear made his vision blurry and he tripped on a vine. His head made a huge cracking noise as he hit it against the ground. That was it. He regretted his choice. He regretted coming here. The young skeleton's vision started to be blurry.

He was about to pass out before seeing the huge wolf again. But instead of attacking him, the white furry beast gently grab him by the clothes and started walking away, keeping Reaper in it's mouth. But at this point he was in a bad state and his head was bleeding. He collapsed after a couple of seconds.

Somewhere else...

Blue was currently with his friends, Dream and Nightmare. They were supposed to go play but the 2 brothers started arguing and it eventually turned into a fight. "Come on guys there's no need for this !" The blue scarf wearing teen spoke to his friend. But none of them were listening. "If that's how it is then I'm going !" Nightmare said as he left the place. Dream started crying and Blue was trying to comfort him. But something caught his eyes.