Chapter 6 - Goodbye

Warning: this chapter is slighly gore and sad.

Flashback+Fell's POV

It's been 2 weeks now. We were still fighting with all our strength, trying to keep the enemies far from our territory. All I heard about it was that it started because the opposite alpha wanted us to leave our home. We lived in the best area after all.

Coldstone is like an oasis in the middle of a desert. The water which comes falling from the stone hills stopped in a little lake filled with delicious fishes before continuing to flow through the green field and enter the forest. Close to the waterfall was a small cave digged in the wall of rock, which is where we sleep or heal ourselves.

The sunshine would lay in front of the comfortable den every morning of spring while the soft moonlight made our night less dark, giving us a perfect view of the surroundings if we needed to stay awake.

None of us would ever want to give up on that piece of paradise. That's what we were fighting for.

I saw someone and ran toward them without hesitation, knowing that he wasn't an allie. I took a few step on the left, letting him bite the air as he missed me. I then took the opportunity to catch him by the neck, biting it really hard. It was a fatal hit.

Something didn't feel right. My heart was about to break into thousands of pieces before exploding.

The one I had sentenced to death looked at me with sadness even though I could feel forgiveness coming from him.

My ears lowered themselves and so did my tail. I stared at him in pure shock and fear.

"I'm sorry..." I managed to say though my voice was shaking a bit. He smiled at me even when the pain got worse. "It's alright...."

He turned into his half monster half wolf form with the last bit of energy that he had left. My burning tears fell when I was done morphing in the same form. We looked at each other in silence, not knowing what to say.

I hugged him. Even if I didn't know him. Even if we never talked before. I laid my head on his shoulder and cried quietly. He chuckled softly and said "don't cry....you can't chose what fate had for me...."

He was bleeding way too much and i saw that his strength started fading away. "I don't even know your name....I'm....Fell...."

"Well I'm Sans......I'm glad we met b-before I died..........please...can you promise me something ?" I nodded without complaining. He coughed as his eyes were now half closed.

"Even if we are your enemy....I still want the children to be safe....please give them the life they..... deser.... ved..." he then went quiet.

I sobbed, shakily holding onto him as he took his last breath. "I swear on my life....I will do it for you.....

...For my soulmate."

I transformed back into a wolf and started digging a hole. I then put his dust in it and buried his remaining, hopping that he had a great afterlife. I stood up and walked away.

I used what we call mind-linking to speak with my partners who were still fighting not too far away from me. "Yo......my mate died because of me...."

"Oh damn....sorry dude" Dust answered. Horror remained silent. I took the time to explain what i just went through.

"You should go and take a walk. We're going home anyway. I'll tell Geno about it" Dust send after a minute of silence. "Alright....be safe" and I walked further away.

I was no longer close enough to anyone to speak through mind-link, and the Greypaw woods weren't a werewolf territory. My feet took me to a tree with moss on it. I sat next to it and stayed like that for a while.

"Why did I do this ?! Why did it have to happen to me ???" I yelled as i violently bit the tree, breaking a chunk of it. It hurted me a bit but a this point I didn't care that much about pain.

My breathe was out of control, and so was my emotions. I hold my head between my paws and whined in dispair. I wanted to give up. Knowing that I am responsible for his death made my soul shatter even more.

"C-Come on....you have a promise to keep. You can't stay here for too long.." I thought, trying to keep my feelings in control.

I sighed and stood back up. This time I went in the direction of the den, not knowing what was waiting for me.

Rip Sansy
We only saw him for 47 lines.

Everyone send f to pay respect for KetchupLover24