Chapter 12 - Training (part 1)

Guys omg- what the funk ? This book hit 1k views. Are y'all insane ?? Why would you even read it ? xD there's so many other things to read !!

Thank you though. I really appreciate that you're all reading it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it !

"So" Dust started, sitting next to a bush. "None of you were wolves before, right ?"

Blue, Dream and Sci nodded in sync, all their attention focused on their teacher. "Right. I'll start with simple rules then. If one of you is ever chosen as a healer, you'll need to have at least some strength. Not only because you might see some of us come back with bad injuries, but also because you're not only gonna stay here."

Sci was silently taking notes in his mind while the 2 others continued to listen. Nightmare was just laying down next to Dream. He already knew about everything but he felt like listening a bit. "Healers may need to go to their patients themselves if the injured person is unable to walk. And it's extremely possible that it may occur during this war."

Dust sat down on the soft grass before explaining. "We will be fighting against one of the strongest pack there is, and it'll be even worse since they are the ones that wants our territory. So one of the worse possible case would be that one of us gets killed." Silence ruled upon the group after Dust had finish his sentence. Even him felt a bit disturbed by the fact but he knew that it could happen.

After what felt like 5 long minutes, he went back to his teaching. "For now let's just speak about injuries. We can get hurt in multiple ways. By exemple, if you're not used to hunting deers, you can easily get a hoof in the head. And I doubt that you know how to care for head traumas."

Sci's ears went up as his tail wagged slowly "actually, I do." He exclaimed. Dust felt a bit surprised but soon enough he had a smirk on his face. "And you know how to care for that as a wolf without arms ?"

Sci nodded once more, summoning a small face of surprise on Dust's face. "Oh...great then. Mind showing us ?"

Sci began explaining how to act if they saw someone with a concussion. He even added details when he explained some injuries that sounded awful. "That will be enough, thanks." Dust had to stop him before he went to too many detailed descriptions.

Blue's cyan eyes were locked on Dust. For some reason, he couldn't stop looking at him. Dream and his brother were looking at each other, feeling the positivity coming from Blue. Nightmare whispered in his brother's ear "I bet he is Dust's mate."

Dream chuckled and quietly talked as well. "Who do you think is gonna ask first ?" Nightmare gave his brother a challenging look. "I bet on Dust." Dream returned the look, a little smirk appearing on his face. "And what do you bet~?"

Nightmare hesitated for a while. He had nothing to give. He stayed in his thoughts for a bit. "How about that; if I won, you'll have to tell your mate that you love them. And if you do, then I'll tell my mate."

Dream looked confused. "But I don't even know who my mate is ?" Nightmare's smile grew wider. "Guess who went in your dreams last night~" Dream gave a loud gasp, making everyone looked toward him in confusion. "How dare you !!"

Nightmare's fur turned back into it's black color while his eyes became a flashy blue color. A black goopy liquid fell onto his right eye. "Wow. Good job at being quiet." The now black wolf was laughing as Dream blushed out of embarassement. "Sorry !"

Nightmare calmed down. "You can't stop me from visiting your memories when I haven't seen you for 4 years, brother." Dream sighed, laying down next to Nightmare.

"So, who is it ?" He asked, interested into knowing who he was destined to be with. "Heh, I'll tell you if you lose~" The smaller brother groaned in defeat. For now he was sure of one thing; no matter if he win or lose, he'll learn something important.