Chapter 4 - Werewolves

Warning: from now on there will be censored swear words~

Also guess who that wolf is xD (I found it on google btw)

"C-Cross ??" Chara called his friend as he started to turn into a wolf..?

The white wolf started attacking Cross as he bit back. The two were engaging in a fight. Cross didn't want to, but he didn't have the choice.

Everyone watched in fear as the scarred creature bit into Cross' left shoulder. The black and white wolf was trying it's best to defend himself. Meanwhile, everyone was speaking silently.

Dream, Ink and Blue looked at each other with confusion and fear.

Killer and Chara were both staring at their friend.

Sci was so shocked that he forgot to keep Lust's leash in his hand.

Lust was.....well it's a wolf. You can't see emotion in the eyes of a wolf. But he was definetly giving away the fact that he was scared by lowering his tail.

But Reaper. Reaper was awazed. The wolf was such a good fighter. It was so good to his eyes. But after seeing Cross biting back he was kinda sad.

"Okay. Stop this. Now." A voice said as Lust went between the two other wolves. Cross was panting while the other looked like he was perfectly fine.

Everyone stared at the 3 wolves. "Now. Can you explain what's going on ?" Lust said as he turned into a skeleton with wolf ears and paws. He also had a tail which was half hidden in his jacket.

Sci fainted. This was way too much for him. Dream and Ink ran toward him and tried to help him. Blue and Reaper were making small talk about the extremely weird situation. And Killer and Chara were looking at the now half monster and half wolf creature.

"First of all, you are gonna introduce yourself. Both of you. And after that I want you two to chill down because remember that there are non werewolf people here-" The purple and cyan skele-wolf started as he looked at everyone.

"Wait......sh*t"

"Good job, perverted b**ch" Cross spat as he turned back into a skeleton.

The wolf only stared at both of them. He turned into a skeleton too. He earned a gasp by doing that. He quickly looked behind him only to find Reaper almost having a soul attack.

He shook it off and went back to the 2 werewolves. "Why are you her-"

"Omg his voice is so beautiful !!" Everyone looked at Reaper with an amused smile except for the Alpha and Cross. Cross was thinking about his shoulder more than anything. Mainly because it hurts.

The Alpha was blushing but also trying to hide his smile in his scarf. He calmed himself down and looked back to the 2 other.

"I'm Geno. As you said before, I am an alpha. And finally, I only attacked because HE was about to put a f***ing leash on me !" Geno answered.

Cross hissed. "Well maybe I should have done that mister 'I am the incredible leader of a pack' " "Now there's no need for that. Anyway, why are you all here ? For me, I was brought from the top of the moutain." Lust explained as he pointed Mont Ebott.

"I was born here. And I gave up on living with my pack because they were all f**ers" Cross said mindlessly.

Geno sighed. "I was born here. My brother and me are keeping my pack. But since there is currently a war I've been trying to come back here to find help. And now it went wrong because of both of you. They all probably want to kill us right now"