prologue 2

Getting himself ready he looked at himself in the mirror where his naani was looking at him....

I so wish that ratna and aravind was here to see how handsome their son looked as a groom chote... They would be jumping like kids welcoming their daughter-inlaw for whom they waited since the day she born chote....  His grandmother told him with tears filled in her eyes....

But they are with me daadi... Looking at me, blessing me and my bride in the form of you naani...  Arnav assured her that his not void of his parents as long as she was with him as an elder figure to guide him...

I'm so happy today chotey... After very long years, we are getting our happiness back in our home... Your wait is finally over chote... You're getting your mother's bahu today....

But she don't remember me daadi and i couldn't keep my promise that i made to mumma that i would keep my kiki away from the trouble.... And now It's like a as if i am forcing her into an unwanted knot than a marriage...

She was a baby then chote hardly 8rys, how is she supposed to remember and know about you???? She hardly remember her parents chote... After them she had nothing to do with her life other than staying with that vultures... With the hardships she had been facing , she forgot she had a life.... and we had no other option either... you didn't know she was facing trouble....

She will understand you chote... she will embrace you with her open arms relieving your pain forgetting that she is going through the same... She my shashi and garima's daughter chote... Their blood is running through her veins... So don't worry everything will be alright....

I hope so daadi... I just don't want to force her into anything... She faced enough...

That's what we're trying aren't we??? She have faced enough chote.. not anymore...