part 1

A private jet landed in the runway of the INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT....

A man in his mid twenties got down from the jet removing his aviator making the to female staff drool over him...

His face is of sculptured face.... his perfectly jelled hair, his well toned body..... He is everything that a girl wants but he care for none....

 He is everything that a girl wants but he care for none

A bluetooth attatched to his ear.....

He clicked the button on , so that he could talk to the caller while walking outside the terminal of the airport ignoring the media's rant..... his eyes held no emotion... he mechanically walked like a robot... where ever he goes he carries a swag where no one can match upto him....

Yeah aman, I want the chopper to be ready within 30 mins... any delay to that, you are fired....

Ordering his pa, he turned off the bluetooth getting inside the car which was waiting for him....

His pa from the other side wiped off the sweat from his fore head with the threat.... he is not new to these kind of threats.... from the time he started working for his boss, he kinda used to these threats...

He is still amused with the way his boss paid no heeds to the media... being the top most Business man in india... leading india's no.1 fashion house, world's top 10th in fashion, .... every time media wouldn't be able to crowd ASR... the only reason for it is, cuz the other name for ASR is ruthlessness....

Shaking his head at his boss's always unusual demands, he called their all time pilot to be ready in 30mins to fly the chopper....

Getting down from the car... he looked at his grand mother who was waiting for him at the entrance itself to Receive him with open arms... he bent down to seek her blessings....

This is the chote who is infront of us now who is like this only with his grand mother....

Shall we leave daadi..?

yes chote... but you have come just now... atleast get freshen up a bit...then we can go....

I have already got freshen up in my jet.... also we both know that i don't want to delay going to mumbai even for a minute...

Her elderly eyes teared up at the mention of mumbai and his urgency to go there....

After loading their luggages, arnav signed pilot to take off...

Making devyani raizada (daadi) comfortable in her place, Arnav sat in his place looking outside the window focusing on nothing at particular, lost in thoughts....

One week back he was in seattle attending a meeting with his clients...

That's when he got a mail of list of candidates to be finalised for the new interns from top most colleges across the india.... on going through them, his eyes got stuck to this particular name.... KHUSHI SHARMA d/o ROHIT SHARMA...

He immediately dailed back aman to dig further about it... it took exactly one week to get the details in his hand and also for him to act according to it...

His knuckles turned pale with force he fisted his fist.... the content he read from the report made him get more angry on himself for not looking into it earlier..... angry tears leaked out of his eyes...

He came out of his thoughts hearing the pilots call.... his daadi took one look at him and slowly wiped his tears aways while tears rolling from her eyes looking at her grandson this broken....

Chopper landed in the place where he is going to end the problems from their lives which he ignored till mow...

He have put his mask of coldness on getting down from the chopper....