Part 6

ALERT: SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT IN THE STORY

According to the instruction given to khushi by arnav, khushi got ready by early in the morning and waited for arnav's call to leave...

Arnav knocked her door after few minutes.....

You ready, Khushi..? he asked from out...

Ji arnav ji.... just a moment.... she answered opening the door...

When they reached down,old ladies were already present at the hall waiting for them...

Arnav groaned at them....

Why don't you guys listen to me for once...? he asked them to which they both grinned...

Until you don't instruct us chote.... replied naani with tongue in her cheek

Arnav sighed shaking his head.....

We just wished to see you off atleast till you get married chote.... daadi said eying khushi

 Khushi who is obvious to the conversation thought that she is intruding their personal conversation...

Arnav ji, shall i pray to Devi Maiyya and come?? she asked nervously

Arnav smiled at her and said, you don't need to ask khsuhi...

After khushi left to pray, arnav started....

Naani, daadi... you guys don't worry about us... and please behave normally infront of your granddaughter so called friend... she is here with a motive but as always my so called sister is blind to it... she is as dumb as always...

They nodded agreeing to him...

And regarding akash, take their number from akash and let them know that you guys are okay with their alliance....

Chote...!! naani exclaimed

Let me complete it naani... just tell them that you are okay with their alliance only under few conditions... one is their horoscopes need to be matched... i know they are cunning so they will say that they don't believe in horoscopes... but tell them that you believe in them then only they can go ahead with the alliance.... they will agree with this for sure... and regarding the other condition, you tell them that we will talk regarding it directly when we meet... and you guys know what to talk....