Just be Friends

(Requested by AngelicHearts3. So, I spent some time looking for the full version of this song with English subtitles, but I had no luck. So, I'm using the short version, sorry.)

Rin: Ah, it's a beautiful day and I'm eating an orange. What can possibly go wrong?

Luka: Just be friends! All we gotta do, is just be friends! It's time to say goodbye. Just be friends! All we gotta do, is just be friends, just be friends, just be friends...

Rin: GAH, NO.

Len: At least it's not us.

Rin: We're singing the next song.

Len: What?!

Luka: I can remember yesterday morning, it felt like I was picking up broken pieces of glass.

Miku: What were you doing to make you feel that way?

Meiko: She took one of my sake bottles.

Luka: What is this that drips from my finger? Blood? I wonder if we ever wanted to do these things.

Len: You wonder if you wanted to cut yourself?

Kaito: I'm pretty sure you would remember.

Luka: I already knew from the bottom of my heart, that the painful choice was best. But inside, I disagreed. Then I fought with myself over and over again. I wonder when we can talk again.

Twi: So, she's dealing with a break up. That's what I got so far.

Rin: Then you got the entire song.

Luka: In this slow decaying world, my path in life is lost. I can still remember your small smile, but I still pulled the plug.

Kaito: So, she just dropped him completely? She doesn't even want to remember him?

Meiko: Who is this guy anyway, Luka?

Luka: I screamed until my throat hurt, you can still hear it echo in the wind. Even when there was nothing left, even with the links gone, Fate still let us meet.

Twi: Okay, so she broke up with a guy, got all sad about it, and now she's dealing with seeing him around?

Miku: I guess.

Spike: Huh? Why is a love song interrupting my nap?

Twi: Spike, go to bed. This stuff is for grown mares.

Spike: Anything for a longer nap. *sleeps*

Luka: Darkness barges in on our precious time. "So, this is how it is..." I muttered. Someone's tears fell on dried cheeks.

Twi: That guy got another girl?!

Len: Yeah. And Luka's the ex.

Meiko: Like dis if u cry evry tim.

Kaito: Heh. Heh.

Luka: One more time, just one more time. If I had a wish that came true, I would want to be reborn as many times as I can to return to that day when we met.

Rin: So... I'm not sure how to describe this guy's situation.

Len: He broke up with a girl, she's in pain, he then got another girl, making the other girl in more pain. So, Luka is that girl and now she's singing to him. So, basically Luka is bad at breakups.

Rin: Like Denial Guy?

Len: Sure, Rin-chan.

Rin: *slaps Len*

Len: *slaps Rin*

Miku: *slaps both with leek*

Luka: I screamed until my throat hurt, you can still hear it echo in the wind. Even when there was nothing left, even with the links were gone, the same Fate that had joined us becomes unraveled and goes in daily life.

Twi: Okay, this is one confusing love song. I don't get the last part.

Rin: That's Luka for you.

Meiko: Even my love songs aren't this confusing.

Kaito: I've listened to all of them. She's telling the truth.

Rin: Wait, what? All of them?!

Luka: Goodbye, my love. This is the end, we can go on without looking back. This is the end.

Len: No looking back. Okay. *leaves the room*

Rin: No, take me with you! This is boring!

Luka: Just be friends! Just be friends! Just be friends~! We should be, just should be. We should just be friends!

Miku: Well, now that-

Luka: Just be friends!

Miku: Okay, now that the song is over, let's explain.

Rin: Luka felt like she was unappreciated, so she dumped a guy. The only problem is that Luka still likes him, so it kinda hurt when she saw him with another girl. Luka is basically saying, 'Yeah, it hurts. But let's just be friends.'

Luka: Whoa. Rin.

Meiko: Even I wouldn't get that from the song.

Kaito: Mostly because Luka had to make it so confusing.

Luka: H-Hey!

Twi: Okay, I'll write that summary down so I can remember it.

Rin: Twi, that's pointless.

Twi: Ugh, just let me write stuff. I haven't been able to, since you all came.

Len: *comes back* And you never will. *takes quill*

Twi: *dramatic gasp* NO. ONE. TAKES. MY. QUILL.

Len: O.O

Rin: Len, run for your life.