Human!Paarthurnax x Dragonborn!Reader

Whew... my last request... ^^" (i think)

Requested by~ MysticalJedi; I changed the plot up a bit, but made it similar to the other one. Hope you still enjoy it :)

I shivered, my nose pink along with my cheeks. I sniffled and shivered more. I coughed slightly, the cold freezing my throat.

"Ah-" I tripped on an ice block, falling forwards onto the ground. I shivered harshly, wincing as a gust blew over me. A heard the sound of snow crunching beside me, and saw my friend Paarthurnax.

"Are you okay?" He asked, reaching out a hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. Unfortunately, we were on ice. I slid forward, falling onto his chest, making him fall back.

"I'm... okay." I said with a smile. He frowned.

"You're very cold..." I shivered violently, making Paarthurnax pick me up.

"W-Where are y-you taking me...?" Paarthurnax only held me closer. I felt his warm breath on my neck, making me blush a little. He rested his head on my shoulder, nuzzling me. He walked for what seemed like hours, until he came across a snowy shack. He ran inside, closing the door behind him. He blew onto a few logs and they erupted with flames and embers. He held me close, sitting down on the cold floor. I rested my head on his chest, feeling his heart beating quicker than normal.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He placed his warm lips on my cold forehead, making me smile. I turned and got onto his lap. His pink cheeks turned red within seconds. I wrapped my legs around his waist, then my arms around his neck. I played with his silky hair, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist slowly. When I looked at him, he was smiling at me. Except, it wasn't his normal smile. He was smiling slyly. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back slowly, and he pushed me down gently. My back hit the cold floor, and he deepened the kiss. I closed my eyes, pulling him closer. He smiled and pulled back from the kiss, then grinned.

"Well, my plan worked!!" He giggled. 

"Oh. OH. OH. YOU ONLY KISSED ME FOR ME TO BE WARM?" I kissed me again, this time with more passion, then pulled back.

"Of course not!" He giggled. I blushed and smiled at him.

"So...you actually like me?"

"Mhm! I have for so long." I smiled and pulled him to me, making him fall on me. I kissed him passionately, then pulled away.

"That's good." He held me down, smiling slyly again. He went for my neck, gently kissing and nipping at it. My breath hitched, making him smirk. He pulled away and kissed me on the lips. I kissing back, gasping when I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip. I pulled back, and he was smiling widely. I smiled back, then leaned on him.

"You're right..um...it did work...I guess...I'm not cold...anymore...." I stuttered. He pecked the top of my head, nuzzling me sweetly.

SHORTTTT

500 words