The Beginning of a New Life

After getting on the so called Bullhead the man, who you presume is professor Ozpin, that the girls talked about, pulled you aside as you begun to answer all of his questions. Eventually you explain your life beginning from you being a Spartan III you talk to him about Halsey, the augmentations, your capture by the Director, Project Freelancer, how you were hired back into the UNSC to fight for Reach, and Noble Team. He looks at you surprised at all you have gone through. You and him go sit back down as you take off your helmet after having not done so in a long time. You noticed as they all looked at you shocked as they notice you were human and not a robot or something. You laugh as they ask you questions about the armor. The weight, metal, etc. After you arrive at Beacon.

Ozpin: So (Y/N) how would you like to go to school here?

You look at all of team RWBY and then to Ozpin.

You: Sure, after all having a Spartan could be a big help to you all with Grimm.

Ozpin: Well your Initiation will begin tomorrow and you may stay in one of the empty dorms for now.

You: Thank you sir.

(Timeskip to next day)

You put on you music playlist as you walk to the mountain for initiation.

You arrive as Ozpin explains that you will have to acquire a artifact in the middle of the forest.

You get ready to jump as you turn on (F/M) (favorite music).

You are then launched into the air as you begin falling you remember your training in the Project.

You land on top of a Grimm as you ram your knife into its skull as you begin to search for the temple...

(Timeskip)

You see it, and as you walk towards it suddenly another portal opens in front of you as you see

The elite roars as you crack your knuckles and light your own energy sword.

(Ozpin POV)

Ozpin along with team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY watched as you and the strange beast fought clashing blades.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin should we help him?

Ozpin: No let him fight, this was one of the beasts from his world we don't know what they are capable of.

Meanwhile with you.

You and the elite zealot clashed blades again and again as neither could land a hit on the other. You then see an opening as you grab the elites head and slammed it into a rock dazing him as you kick him in the back forcing him to his knees as you stab him in the back of the chest. You then walk over and study him.

You: Hey Zulu.

A green AI comes out

Zulu: Already on it, it turns out that he was a high class zealot. Like the Brute Stalkers but more dangerous with being able to use Active Camp, Hologram, and Radar Jamming.

You: Thanks Zulu

You walk up to the artifact as you grab it and the elites energy sword.

Out of no where four more zealots come out wielding energy sword, Needlers, and one dual wielding energy swords. The elites surrounded you.

You: Zulu its time.

Zulu: Got it.

Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and Ozpin watch as you battle them all at once dodging each blow as you stabbed the needler wielding one in the chest as another rushes behind you. You then proceed to kill them all as you walk back to the cliff as you notice the three teams and Ozpin walk to you.

Ozpin: What were those creatures?

You: Those were high ranking shangheili zealots made for assassinations.

Ozpin: Why are they after you?

You look to them all as you explain your name that they call you "Demon", about the Covenant, and them glassing Reach.

They look on shocked as tell them about what happens on Reach leaving out your teammates deaths and the glassing of New Alexandria.