Fireteam Silent Shadow

(A/N) This is a reference to both my Fire team on Discord and Halo Waypoint (Check my Account Info if you wanna join). It is also a reference to The Silent Shadow Covenant strike team.

You and Maz got out of classes once again and began to talk to Team RWBY as you six were walking the halls. Glynda and Ozpin walked up to you and Maz.

Ozpin: Six, There has been a unidentified ship that has crashed in the Emerald Forest can you and Maz go investigate it?

(Timeskip)

You and Maz got down to the Forest floor as you could see remnants of the downed UNSC ship. You then noticed a piece of the ship.

You: The UNSC Titanic. Ironic since it crashed too.

(A/N) I'm sorry.

You looked on your radar and saw 2 different green lights on it signaling 2 different people the sensor recognized as friendlies.

You: Friendlies, Maz let me go first and you follow, okay?

Maz nodded as he pulled out his carbine as you pulled out Brute Force in its Battle Rifle form and looked around the downed ship and saw 2 Spartans IIIs on the ground unconscious. You notice them as Spartans-A851 and Spartan

Spartans-A851 "Jimmy Hart"

Spartan-A509 "Rose"

You smiled beneath your helmet as you pulled tapped a few buttons on your Tacpad that is hooked up to your scroll

Ozpin: (Scroll) Six, have you found the objective.

You: yes, can you see a bullhead? I have two survivors.

Ozpin: (Scroll) Yes, I will send a Bullhead out immediately.

(Timeskip)

After a few minutes as you continued to search the rest of the ship you heard the roar of the bullhead overhead as you carried Rose and Maz carried Jimmy Hart.

As you got on you laid their armor on the floor as you walked back to the UNSC Titanic and grabbed loads of UNSC and Covenant items including Weapons and Armor.