C h a p t e r T h r e e : Escape Room

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r  T h r e e : Escape Room

🔍🔍🔍

J O N E S

Life was miserable. Their was nothing but our thoughts in that white room. It was like we were being treated as psychopaths. A white room with nothing that could harm yourself, sounds the same to me. We didn;t even know how long we were in here. All I knew was that I was hungry. Very hungry! It felt like it has been a month. A month without eating food. We didn't even no when it was day or not because the stupid clock wasn't wokring.

Everyone was tired and weak. I was lying down on the floor with my jacket as a pillow while Archie took the bed. Veronica and Betty decided to sleep on the same bed. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to sleep. We needed to find a way out. All there is in the room are two beds, a drawer where we found the water and first aid, and a door that was locked.

"Hey guys, we should find a way out," I said waking them all up.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Veronica asked.

"He's angry when he doesn't have enough food in his system," Archie stated. I glared at him while he put his hands up in defence.

"Come on! Their has gotta be something," I mumbled while kicking the door.

"Well let's look around. They must have left something," Betty said.

Veronica got up followed by Archie and Betty. Betty and I were checking the beds while Veronica and Archie checked the drawer. I got on my knees and went under the bed like you would for a car. Their was nothing. I got up and fixed my beanie. I was about to go under the other one when I heard one of the girls screaming.

"Betty It's a bobby pin!" She squealed in excitement.

I was really confused, "How the fuck is a bobby pin going to help us?" They didn't reply but ran to the door as fast as they could. Me and Archie glanced at each other while they ran to the door.

"The door has a lock guys," Right after Ron said that it instantly clicked. They were going to pick the lock.

"I'm an expert at picking locks. Just give me a sec," Betty said focused. Both of us observed while the girls tried to pick the lock. I waited impatiently until I heard a click in the handle.

"It's open!" They both squealed in unison. Betty opened the door slowly. On the other side was a small little office with two people standing there. They started clapping for some reason. It definitely weirded all of us out. I grabbed Betty and pulled her behind me trying to protect her from anything that was about to come.

"Hello there, I am truly sorry we had to meet this way but my name is Joseph Svenson,"

"Wait you look familiar. Where have I seen you?" Archie asked. He did look familiar.

"Oh at Riverdale High I am the school janitor," He cheerfully explained.

"Wait you guys went to Riverdale High too?" Veronica asked

"Wait we all went to Riverdale High and have never noticed each other for three years?" I asked confused.

"Wow," Archie said thinking he was stupid. I heard Betty giggle which made me smile.