C h a p t e r T h i r t y f o u r: The End is Near

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r  T h i r t y f o u r : The End is Near 

⛲️⛲️⛲️

Now, you may think that this is the end for the couples but you are most certainly wrong. The four graduated highschool and officially become federal agents. They decided to move back to California and leave their past behind. 

Veronica still grieved and was yet to plan her late mother's funeral but couldn't with the trauma that she carried on her shoulders.

 Betty was finally learning to accept herself for who she was and chose to embrace is. 

Jughead finished his novel during the time and rekindled with the serpents.

 Archie's father was still on the loose but Archie with the kind heart that he had made an excuse for him and burring the thought deep within him. 

But is this the end for them all? Probably not. 

They will continue their passion and defeat all threats that come their way. 

Is this the end? 

Oh god no!

It is just the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

They are The Core Four.

↠𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉.↞

​​

​​

​​

*Please Read*

A/N~ HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHICASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aww, that's the last time I'm going to say that in a while. Anyway, we have come to the end of my book. There is a sequel that I have already written and is coming out soon. I'll also be doing a Varchie book instead of a Bughead. 

The Varchie story is already up! It's called "Fight Club" and its a really good story so be sure to read it. It's about an undercover boxing match that Archie takes place in and Veronica tries to save him. A lot of stories on Wattpad are about a female being abused or having insecurities but I've decided to switch it up and make it more unique. There is a bit of bughead in here as well because I couldn't help myself. Here it is!...

But guys do not worry because the bughead book will be coming out soon!!!! I will keep you guys posted on the sequel and when it's posted

But guys do not worry because the bughead book will be coming out soon!!!! I will keep you guys posted on the sequel and when it's posted. Anyways, please vote and comment and what you guys wanna see in the sequel, I love hearing your opinions and I wanna please the audience! I'll see you guys soon! BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!