C h a p t e r T w e l v e : Lovers Quarrel

The most dangerous love story ever told.

⛲️⛲️⛲️

C h a p t e r  T w e l v e : Lovers Quarrel

👑 👑 👑

C O O P E R

"They're in Riverdale," Was the last words I heard from Archie's mouth before I heard something shuffle in the bushes.

"What was that?" I asked. I heard heavy breathing and growling from the bushes.

"It sounds like a bear," Veronica said confused. She got her spear out as did I.

I looked back at Jug to see someone foaming at the mouth and ready to charge at Jug. I jumped in front of Jug while yelling his name before hitting the man in the head.

"What the fuck?" I said out of breathe.

"It's like the zombie apocalypse!" Jug mumbled.

"We gotta get him to Mr. Svenson," Archie stated.

"Can you guys do that? I need to fix Jughead's fist," I said glaring at him.

"Yeah sure," Veronica smiled.

"I don't need to be fixed," He said annoyed.

"Well too bad because that's what happens when you punch someone with your fist instead of using the spear that was made for you," I clenched my teeth. I hopped on the motorcycle and turned on the engine while Jug wrapped his hands around my waist.

I parked the motorcycle and took my helmet off grabbing Jughead's arm along with me.

"Sit," I commanded pointing to the bed. He obliged and sat down on the bed. I went into the washroom and got the first aid kit. I plopped down beside him and opened up some alcohol wipes.

"This may sting a little," I said before applying it to the bruise. He didn't wince a single bit. I looked up to see him staring at the wall blankly lost in thought.

"Jug?" I asked softly. He quickly turns his head and winces in pain and shook his hand.

"Ow, you could have warned me!" He whined.

"I did," I said bluntly.

"Oh," He continued getting lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Why does it matter," He plopped down on the bed sighing.

"I'm still not done with your hand," I say putting my hand out asking for his. He puts his on mine as I continue to wrap a bandage around it. I let go of his hand and plop down beside him.

"You wanna tell me what's really going on?" I asked softly.

He turns his head and chuckles, "Why? It's not like you trust me with anything. Why should I give you mine?"

"Jug, that's not fair," I said getting up.

"No you're right, I'm going to go uh check up on Archie and Veronica," He smiled before walking out the door. I sighed looking down. I felt tears threatening to spill. A single tear rolled down my face and landed on the back of my hand. I then heard a knock on the door.