Chapter 3

"Hello?"
"Hi is this Lea Michele?"
"Yes who is this?"
"My name is Samantha Ramos, uh from the talent show a few years back?"
"Oh my gosh I was wondering when you were gonna call!"
"Yeah, ha, um could you maybe come over cause well, I really just need someone to talk to."
"Yeah give me the address and I'll be over in a bit... WAIT, can I bring a friend?"
"Sure. See you soon!"

I sent her the address and waited for her and her friend to come.

*ring ring ring*

     I am guessing that is Lea. I wonder who she brought.
"Hey Sam!"
"Hey Lea, who is your friend?"
"Oh, this is Jonathan Groff, he was Jesse St. James in Glee and a costar of mine in Spring Awakening!"
"Oh, right, he also plays King George III in Hamilton."
"Yup that's me." He replied, " wait weren't you our waitress at the diner?"
"Yes that was me. Also thank you for the tip it was very generous of you all."
"No problem."
"Well anyways want to help me with a song. I have been looking through audition websites ever since I got back from my sister Stephanie's dance studio."
"Really?" questioned Jon
"Yup. The problem is, all of the roles they are looking for are male roles. Not even a woman could substitute."
"I just remembered that I have to call my director about the new costume I need. I will be right back."
Well that was weird.
"How about we do a medley of some broadway shows."
"Okay, lez go."

(Imagine it is her and Lea)

"Wow you are pretty good, Samantha."
"Thanks Lea. Well I think you probably want to go home right?"
"I should, anyways just give me a call when you have an audition I could help you prepare and such. Alright?"
"Perfect."
After she left I wondered where in the world Jon went. Maybe he went home. Maybe he just didn't want to talk to me. Wait... maybe Ant had talked to him. I think he might have recognized me at the diner. Oh no this is NOT good.

Groff POV
(After he left)
I decided to call Lin and Tommy to see about an audition for Samantha. They said yes. Now I should call Ant.
"Hey Ant."
"What up?"
"That waitress she reminded you of your sister right?"
"Sam? Yeah, why?"
"Well I have a question for you."
"Okay?"
"Did your sister ever meet Lea?"
"Yes a few years ago at a talent show. Why?"
"Ant that girl was her. That girl was your sister."
"Dude no way."
"What was the one thing Sam called you when you were little? Tony right."
"Yeah bu-"
"The girl Lea and I just hung out with, looks like you, knows Lea from a talent show, and is that waitress. Can't you put two and two together. She also said something about coming back from her sister named Stephanie's Dance Studio!"
"I will go to the diner soon and talk to her about it Groff, just don't go spreading it around alright."
"I can do that, oh I also have to have Lea call or text her. Lin and Tommy are gonna let her audition for ensemble. Maybe she will play Peggy while Jazz plays Maria. I don't know everything yet but she can sing."
"Okay well we you soon."

||563||