Chapter 6

"You did... AWESOME! You got the role,"
From then on I knew that I was gonna be stuck with Ant.

After a few hours we decided to just talk. When it was time for everyone to leave I pulled Steph and Ant aside.
"Can you two, um maybe take me to the house? I shouldn't have ran, I want to clear things up with them."
"Of course, I was heading over there myself, and Ant probably needs to do his laundry."
"Okay it is not my fault that I don't like the detergent Jazzy uses."
"Why don't you just buy your own for yourself?"
"Cause."
"Cause why?"
"I'M LAZY ALRIGHT!"
After that we all burst out laughing.
"Ant? Do you want me to starch your undies?"
"Ye- NO NO NO NO! WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?"
Steph and I chuckled at him. And then we left. Over the river and through the woods to our mother's house we go.

We walked up to the door, we walked in. Dead silence. Then, I heard something clicking against the floor. Oh god here we go... we turned the corner and...

"LOLA!" I completely forgot about my baby Lola. Well now she isn't a baby but, she still my baby.

(If you recognize her she is the dog who played Rosebud in the Buddies movies)

"Hi my baby girl. I've missed you so much. I've missed you so much." I cooed at my baby girl.
"Ant? Steph? Is that you?"
"Yes it is us Mom. We also have someone with us."

We walked through the door to the kitchen.

"Ant? Steph? Who is this?"

Wow nice to know that my own mother recognizes me.

"Mommy?" I whispered.
"Samantha? Is that really you."
I hadn't planned on crying but I did. My mom and I ran towards each other. We met in the middle.

"Momma I am so sorry I shouldn't have ran like that. I overreacted. It was stupid of me. I have invented a new kind of stupid
A 'damage I can never undo' kind of stupid
An 'open all the cages in the zoo' kind of stupid
'Truly, I didn't think it through?' kind of stupid."

"Hold up," Ant interrupted. "Don't go all, Hamilton on us kid."

"Haha 'very funny'," I replied. "Can we get back to politics?"

"You did it again." My idiotic brother whispered into my ear.

     After a while my dad had come home and we talked. They showed me my room that has stayed the same since I left. They apologized for not supporting me and my activities, and I apologized for overreacting. It was nice to see my family again. I don't know what I would do without them.

     Sooner than later we had to go back to our own homes. Ant went home to Jas, and Steph went to wherever. I had a feeling that tomorrow was gonna be hectic. Lin had texted me telling me that I was gonna be a swing, for Angelica, Eliza, AND PEGGY/ Maria. Which is exciting but also not, because of "Say No to This". I really am not a fan of the choreography for it. You know why, I shouldn't have to tell you.

||536 words||