Chapter 2

I got up happily and the sun was rising outside so I pulled in and at that moment I realized that I hadn't set an alarm in the evening. Immediately I flew out of bed and checked the time "4:32 but I'm not pretty good." With the speed of light I flew into the bathroom and in only 10 minutes I managed to get all the hygiene and make-up. I think the bang woke up the whole street. I checked the time "4:43 fine I'm still picking outfit and diving. I chose a long black sweatshirt just above my knees and cap to wear it. I kept my hair loose and was ready. to torment them when all the guys and Soph are there, down the stairs I undressed my huge suitcase and backpack on the road. When my father saw my outfit, I just rolled my eyes and chuckled and breakfasted. and she was ready to leave. A bell rang after the house, my father didn't mention that someone was going with us, I opened the door and Soph stood behind them with a smile on her face and immediately jumped around her neck and hugged her. "I didn't know you were going in the car with us." I told her when I let her go "Neither do I this morning." she smiled sweetly at me "You are ready?" she cautiously asked me "I ever!" I answered her with a little sarcasm We loaded the suitcases into the car ourselves. After about half an hour by car we got to the airport. I was still ready, but I was sure not for long. We unloaded the suitcases again and went to the plane. When we passed all the controls after an hour, we finally announced that we would be leaving in ten minutes. Upon entering the plane, some lady checked our tickets and went to settle down. We just sat there for a while and talked to Soph and then told us to buckle up and take off. So I strapped myself out of my backpack and pulled the headphones out and played the music. I don't even know how and I slept through the flight. Soph woke me up, apparently waking up a while ago. "Get up, we're landing." she said to me in a dull voiceI nodded at the hint that I heard her and that I would not sleep anymore. We landed in peace and took my luggage and I wanted to go, but my father stopped me with a puzzled look "So let's not?" I asked, because he and Soph were standing still "We're still waiting for Jeadn and Wyatt." "How serious ?! Can't they come alone?" and the two of them already hate them "They know but we are nice and we will wait for them." my father replied, emphasizing the word dear So I sat down on the trunk and waited for the two idiots. After about twenty minutes, Soph and two pretty handsome guys embraced and said something to them. Then they turned to me and came closer. "I'm Jeaden and this is Wyatt and you are?" he asked me sweetly. "I am your nightmare." I told him and smiled. Obviously, it surprised him."Did I mean your name?" he asked, but they were both startled. "I'm Lilith." I tried to be as insolent as possible but I couldn't. "Oh, and who is Lilith?" somewhat curious "Lilith was the first of Satan's five wives." I proudly told him. Now he was taken aback even more at it by chuckling. "Can we go now or wait for the entire crew?" I was a bit more insolent than I wanted. "Sure." said his father calmly. So I'm dry. We were parked in front of the airport and I sat down on the passenger seat, my father was driving differently and I left the poor Soph with those idiots but she didn't seem to mind. When we finally reached the house I was amazed this was not what I expected. Yes it was a small house but from the outside looked luxurious I hope it will look like from the inside. When my father handed me the keys, he said that we would have all the actors and the crew together for dinner and that he would come after half past four. I nodded, got out, took my luggage out of the trunk of the car, waited until the others took it, and the suitcase slammed. I walked to the door of the house and unlocked. The way I had hoped was really a luxurious facility and looked beautiful. Soph was as amazed as I was. When I got back, I walked around the house. The living room connected with the kitchen just behind the sofa was a table for four people and a small bathroom on the second floor was a four-door. I thought we would each have our own room, but when I opened one of the doors it turned out. There are two bedrooms and each with its own bathroom. I don't mind back from Soph on the same bed, but they'll probably be."Hey! Come here!" I shouted at them across the house. When Soph, Jeaden, and Wyatt last, I started "I think you have a problem because there are two bedrooms and I refuse back on the bed with one of you so I will be Soph in one and you two in the other." I finished my amazing monologue. At that moment, Soph started uncontrollably laughing, and the two of them were standing there as if they'd been there. "We've settled down, do you want to tell us something about this?" I said provocatively. "I think we'll leave them that way and let's unpack them." Soph said, and we went to our room where we unpacked as she said.

I DON'T THINK SOMEONE IS GOING TO READ THIS BUT OK