Chapter 8

I don't know how but I suddenly woke up and there was light outside. Too much light . I wanted to stand up, but something was stopping me. It was Wyatt's arm around my belt. I put it down slowly and looked around. Finn and Jack slept on the couch. Me and Wyatt slept on the floor, and Jeaden and Sophia, too. Only Jeaden, Sophia was sleeping on him. They looked cute together. I think Chosen and Jeremy were sleeping upstairs. I picked up and I tell something. The ball gown sleeps pretty badly. I picked a cigar from my purse and went out to the terrace. What happened yesterday? Did something happen between me and Wyatt? Why does my head hurt so badly? These were the questions I had no answer to. Well, I knew the last one. I lit and wondered what happened yesterday. I know I remember everything until I kissed Jack. Then I only have snippets.

-------------------------------------

"Hey let's dance!"

"Good idea!"

--------------------------------------

"Hey Wyatt your sooo cute come heeeeereeeeee!"

"Yeah of courseeee....."

------------------------------------------

Well, it would probably be enough to remember more I do not want. So we danced that was fine. Me and Wyatt almost raped there. I think we had to drink more than half a bottle. Well this will still be funny because I don't remember everything and I don't know what others did. I smoked and went back to the living room. Everyone was still asleep. I went into the kitchen and took some water. Let's wake them up. I took the pot and boiling lid. I started banging the lid on my boiling.

 "What the fuck ?!" Finn flew into a sitting position and began to look. I laughed and didn't stop. When I saw they were all up, I went up the stairs and banged harder. They both flew out of sleep and looked around. I went back down and put things back. They all sat down in the kitchen and looked very bad.

 "I know you have a headache and that the ball dress is uncomfortable." they all nodded

 "Somebody has to go to the pharmacy for pills and I think it's Wyatt, Sophia and Jeaden because we all want to change." they all nodded again

"So we're going to visit us on the way to the pharmacy and you change our clothes and then come to us and I will have breakfast and if we can do something like that." Sophia, Jeaden, and Wyatt stood without a word and walked to the door.

SAD FOREVER

LILITH ):)