Chapter 7

Then I made the biggest mistake of my life.I overslept on Finn's shoulder. Maybe it doesn't seem that bad to take Finn's photos. At about eleven, Sophia woke me up that we were going so I got up and took things and wanted to leave but the last waitress in Starbucks stopped me."Leave Finn alone this is mine." she said, then retreated"He didn't look at you, either, so you'd better cry over his pictures all over your room all right?" I told her and smiled ironically at her. Then she turned and walked out of the café. I went out and pulled a cigarette pack and a lighter out of my purse. When everyone except Finn came out, I offered them. I lit myself and looked at the others.

"Have you ever smoked?" I asked Sophie, I didn't even see because I knew. Everyone nodded to Jack except for disagreement. I handed the lighter to light it myself.

 "Okay, so hold the cigarette between your fingers then it will smell less. You can light it by putting it in your mouth and pulling it. I told them and smiled at them. The only one who handed me a cigarette was Wyatt. I smiled at him and he blushed.

 "Hold." I handed him my cigarette and took his. I set him on fire and gave it back to him.

 "Especially don't pull hard for the first time." I told him and laughed a little. Then I noticed the waitress trying to attract Finn and Finn just playing with him. Then he laughed at her and went to us.

 "Why nobody offered me?" he asked offended.

 "Because a cigarette is something to share with your friends." I replied, and we all started laughing. Finn frowned, then laughed with us. I pulled a box out of my purse and gave it to Finn.

"With so many people losing all the cigars." I laughed and looked at everyone. This will be a long and good summer. We went to the house to meet FInn, Jack, Chosen and Jeremy. We all sat down in the living room and talked. Suddenly Finn stood up and left. After a while he returned with 4 bottles of vodka."Everyone has half a bottle." declared and sat down to sleep. Sophia sat down at Jeadn beside her, Jeremy beside him, beside me, Wyatt, and so on. We were sitting in a circle talking and drinking. When we drank one bottle we put it in the middle and started playing the bottle. I avoided the first few laps but then it fell to me when Finn was shooting."So truth or courage." he asked me, and he was already a little drunk."Courage." the truth was, and I was."Kiss the most beautiful boy here." he said and smiled obviously expecting me to go to him. So I got up and went to him. I sat down in front of him. He closed his eyes and waited to kiss him. I leaned over and breathed in his mouth. In the last second I turned and kissed Jack. Jack is just gold and I know we'll be best friends already.

I LOVE YOU GRACIE AND YOUR HURTING ME WHIT YOUR WORDS AND MORE HURTING IS YOU DONT KNOW THAT. BUT I LOVE YOU. I LOVE OUR STORYS.

SORRY FOR NO CHAPTERS NOW READERS BUT I HAVE IT HARD AND SAD SO IM SOORY. I KNOW NOONE CARES BUT IT ALWAYS WAS LIKE THAT SO I DONT THINK IT WILL CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR READS.

BYE LILITH ):)