Chapter 6

Okay, half past six, and just in time my father came after us in a differently modified suit. We got on and I was sitting in the front passenger seat again, I really regret Soph that after each sitting in the back with the two, but I will probably sacrifice myself once. After a while of thinking we were at a really luxurious restaurant when I say luxury so really luxurious one could eat there and from the ground. We got out and Jack, Finn, Chosen and Jeremy were waiting in front of them. Bill was behind them and my father was heading for them. When we got off we all looked at us. especially me and Sophia. Now that we've all gone to Finn, Jack, Chosen, and Jeremy, and I could still find out who Jeremy is and who is Chosen.
"Finn didn't believe you would really pack her in a day." said the boy with dark skin.
 "FINN ?! What did you tell them for God?!" Perhaps he doesn't mean it.
"But hello love. How were you when I left?"
 "Well you know FINN I had a great time because you left and I owe you something ..." I leaned over to his ear and said,
"Tell someone again that we have something together so I will personally ask you and hang your head above the fireplace we will never have anything together so remember" I pulled away and patted him contemptuously on the cheek.
"By the way, I'm Lilith and you?" I kindly smiled at the boys whose name I knew, but I didn't know which one.
"I'm Chosen and this is Jeremy." said a dark-skinned boy
"Good to meet you, can we go in or are we waiting for someone else?" I asked because I was already hungry. "I think we're all so we can." when we Jeremy responded we went inside the restaurant where a table was booked for 10 people so we sat down. I had Sophia on one side and I had Finn on the other side as if I wasn't at all, but I wasn't expecting it (it was irony) and I sighed and kept it that way. A moment later the waiter came and gave us menus.
"I'll ask you ceasar salad and the other ..."
 "Grilled Camembert." -Sophia
"Vienna schnitzel and fries." - Jeaden
"Fried cheese with fries." - Wyatt
 "Spaghetti bolognese." - Jack
"Pasta with blue cheese sauce" - Chosen
"Homemade burger." - Jeremy
 "Shus." - Finn oh god like I hate shusi
"Seafood risotto." Bill"Waffle with maple syrup:" Andy my father. We also ordered something to drink and started talking and I found out that Finn has a brother, Jeaden and Wyatt have known each other for a long time, and they like video games and many other interesting and less interesting things about people with whom I will spend almost everything čas.Pom after we ate we could go home but we still did not want so we all 8 went to Starbucks and probably did not even realize that we are in ball clothes. Just eight tenegers chose around ten for coffee. There we sat and talked about two more hours. Then? Then I made the biggest mistake of my life.

FOR YOU