Scenario~ Teldryn Sero x Reader

When you're SUPER tired~

Me to myself: ...stayawakestayawakestayawakestayawakestayawake-

I yawned, my eyes threatening to close. I tried my best to keep them open, but it didn't work. I closed my eyes, but I didn't sleep.

"Y/n? Are you...feeling alright? You look extremely exhausted."

"Bingo." I yawned.

"You should go to bed." Teldryn said with a sweet smile.

"In your house?" I yawned, resting my head on his table. He smiled again, then picked me up. He carried me through the hallway, but stopped when he heard me whine.

"I want to stay with youuuuu." I begged tiredly. He nodded and went back to the living room. He laid on the couch and placed me on his chest.

"Sleep...please-"

"Your hair looks like a fuzzy kitten." I giggled.

"Yeah, like I said, sleep."

"But Mom!"

"Don't 'but Mom' me, miss- What if I sing you a lullaby?" He played along with my exhausted state.

"Yesss!" Teldryn began singing softly.

"Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you down into sleep, child, guileless son, I'll shape your belief and you'll always know that your father's a thief, and you won't understand, the cause of your grief, but, you'll always follow the voices beneath." He sang, making my eyelids ten times heavier. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist, humming to the lullaby. I found myself asleep, making Teldryn also close his eyes to a world of peace.

 I found myself asleep, making Teldryn also close his eyes to a world of peace

237 words

237 words