🍃-Two Pea$ in a Pod-🍃

4 years ago

"COURTNEY CAN YOU COME OUTSIDE"
Silence
"IM YOUR HOPE YOUR MY HOPE IM-"
"JHOPE" I scream as I try to avoid my mom from getting mad at us for waking her up.
It's so early and he's already here bothering me like a pest he is. I grab my chair to stand up and reach my window and open it.
"WHAT DO U WANT?" I whisper and scream at the same time.
"I wanna go eat ice cream with you."
Did I say pest I meant my best friend HOBI that I love and cherish so much.
"SAY WHAAAAA... IM COMMING IN A SECOND WAIT FOR ME."
I run to my closest and grab shorts and a jacket. I'm only 10 so maybe my mom will get mad at me for leaving so early alone. But I'll take the risk for some ice cream. I don't even bother to do my hair. I leave it out messy, as usual. And run down the stairs quietly trying not to wake my mom up.
"We have to hurry up so we don't get caught by my mom."
"Ok hope onto my bike."
It's a beautiful pastel yellow bike with white tires
"HOBI HOW DID U GET THIS"
"My dad gave it to me, so I won't tell my mom that he gave me bruises."
"Did you do something bad?." I ask starting to feel very curious.
"It's nothing serious, let's hurry up"
I feel so happy while ridding the bike with the wind blowing into my face causing my hair to cover my face. Jhope begins to sing the Big Time Rush theme song which he knows I love. I begin to sing along with him smiling as if my lips were melting off.
"WE ARE HERE COURTNEY"
I get off the bike and run into the ice cream shop. I get onto the stool easily, but as I look over I see Jhope struggling to get onto his.
"SHORTY PANTS" I scream out dying in laughter. Even though he's only about 2 inches shorter than me. I pull him up and he finally gets on, I ring the bell over and over screaming
"HELLO HELLO HELLOooooo"
Jhope looks at me and begins to ring his bell too as we scream together.
When I'm around Jhope and Ariana I'm very hype and loud, but around other people I'm pretty chill.
I almost forget that I'm ringing the bell over and over until a white waitress screams
"WOULD YOU STOP RINGING THAT BELL, PEOPLE YOUR COLOR ARE SO ANNOYING"
Jhope's smile turns into a frown as we are both confused to what she just said.
Jhope stares at the lady and begins to speak up
"What's wrong with her color?" He asks the waitress.
She responds saying "She will never be as good as us because she's darker."
Jhope begins to burst out laughing which hurts because I didn't think what she said was funny. As I began to start crying, his laugh becomes dry and he looks at the woman with a death stare and says
"She will always be as good as us and even more no matter what you say, people like you will never be as good as her because you are jealous that people who are darker are different and unique. Now if you excuse me we won't be eating ice cream here."
Jhope grabs my hand and runs out the shop with me, he was always been so much more mature than kids our age which I appreciated because he could do things like what he just did. It's pouring and we rode the bike here, me being the impatient person I am run into the rain jumping up and down and in puddles.
"COURTNEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR GOING TO GET SICK"
"Who cares Hope, lets have fun"
"OKAY if I get sick your making me soup"
We dance in the rain for what feels like hours forgetting about my mom. Of course when I got home I got in HUGE trouble but,
I miss him
It's been 4 years and I can't find any trace on him, that was the last time I saw him and he left without saying goodbye.