-Mystery-🌚

"We have no idea. It blindfolded us."
The girl with brown hair says.
She called it, it because the human who killed her is a monstrous being that doesn't even deserve a pronoun.
As if she was chocking on her words the second girl with black hair begins to speak slowly
"He um he um he beat us. Then he, he touched us. And, and he chocked us-"
She then began to burst out crying.
I bent down to try  and comfort them and make them feel safe. I will never know this feeling but what I do know is that it obviously must feel awful.
"I know you guys are in pain mentally and physically but at least you have a second chance on this earth. And you have to be strong."
The mood then begins to lighten causing the whole atmosphere to feel a little better.
"You guys do know that you have to act as if nothing happened right? You have to set a Alibi and everything."
Jhope says as he begins to look around the janitors closet.
"What should the alibi be?" The brown haired girl asks.
"Do you guys recall when you were dragged into the janitors closet?"
"Ummm we came to school early to start up our fundraiser. So it probably happened in the morning." she responds quickly.
"Ughhh" Jhope groans
"That means you need a really good excuse because you guys missed all your classes and the time you guys are supposed to be home too"
What could be their excuse I say in my head as I think to myself. They cant say the hospital, because their parents might ask for records.... Their best bet is to say they were locked inside the school.
"Why don't you guys just blame it on the janitor?" I ask them
Jhope then pauses and spaces out for a moment then he begins to talk
"You guys can just say you were in the janitors closet together skipping and you guys got locked in."
The brown haired girl nods but the black haired one declines.
"No" she says, "I can't say that my parents would kill me" she says with a frightened look. I almost begin to feel bad for her but I then snap out of my sympathy state, Shes so dumb. Me and Jhope look at eachother for a moment and I speak up
"Would you rather explain to them that you were murdered and brought back to life or... that your were just skipping. You could even say you skipped to study more for a test if anything."
She then begins to nod.
"You got a point, and by the way my name is skylar." The girl with the black hair says. A few seconds later the girl with brown hair then begins to speak up
"My name is Ashanti, nice to meet you guys. Thank you so much for saving me."
We all make our separate ways, and we ditch the game not daring to tell anybody what happened in the janitors closet.
Monday:
School doesn't feel the same anymore.
Ariana and me are enemies now, the halls are dull. Well at least to me. I just feel empty today. Jhope was gone when I woke up so he probably went out to do something or just left me here.
I feel very sad today, but the reason is obvious. It's most likely because what happened last night and what tomorrow is. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day my brother died.
Ughhh why did I even bring it up. I miss him even more now. As I'm sitting there deep in thoughts. Jhope comes up to me with a bunch of bags in his hands. I should kill him! He just left me here alone for 5 minutes. It may not seem long, but I'm sitting  here staring at the table like I belong in a mental home. Me being the curious person I am I try to grab the bags from him.
But he's too swift, causing me to automatically failing at my attempt he places the bags down, white bags to be exact.
He then pulls out something that surprises me to the point where I want to cry..
ITS A

~Burger King bag~

I SWEAR I LOVE THIS MAN. He brought me Burger King. I then begin to cry, not because of just this kind gesture but because I have him in my life.He knew what tomorrow was and he's already starting to spoiling me.
"Courtney don't cryyy, this is only the start of your gifts and special treatments. Now here" He then laid out
4 croissants for me 2 sausage and 2 bacon. 2 bags of  hash browns, and 2 orange juices. I'm about to tear this shit up. But before I do I must thank him.
"Thank you so much, I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND" I scream to him. But is he really my bestfriend? I want to kiss him right now. I want to be wrapped around him right now. Oh no....

I'm in love with Jhope