-Doors of HELL-☄️

"Courtney wake up"
I hear a raspy voice say to me. I almost couldn't even recognize the person from the voice but a few seconds later i then realized it was Jhope.
"What time is it?" I asked tiredly
"Its 5:30"
It's not too early or too late, it's perfect.
Jhope has always been very punctual so I'm not surprised that he was the one to wake me up first. However me on the other hand I'm late for everything
(Y'all when i tell you my mom will be going to an event that starts at 2 pm and will DEADASS reach at like 6pm still love her tho lol)
I hop into the shower and i begin to wash my face and brush my teeth inside the shower to save time. As i finish bathing I then shave my legs and arm pits, because a SIS can't be hairy. Especially since i have P.E. I then get out of the put on my clothes then proceed to do my hair and makeup. I pack my gym bag up and put on my shoes and go down stairs to see Jhope sitting downstairs waiting on me scrolling on his phone. His outfit is cute and lowkey matches mine.

 His outfit is cute and lowkey matches mine

(It was actually a coincidence they both had cups in their hands LMFAO)

We then begin to unlock the door to walk to school. But as we open the door we see the sight of awful rainy weather.
My mom is gone so we are all out of options, the only choice is to walk with an umbrella. But there's only one.

30 minutes later:
"There's is literally no space under this UMBRELLAAAA."
"Court we are almost there relax, now come here bae."
Jhope then wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him
I push him off causing him to almost fall into the wet rain puddles but I catch him.
"Damn Court I was only messing with you"
I then laugh softly because i was a little embarrassed. But i also didn't mind him calling me that. Sometimes i wonder, what it would be like if me and Jhope were more than friends? My boyfriend? Oh no never. He's gonna be my bestfriend forever. Or at least I hope. We then enter the building and it's not entirely full since me and Jhope are a little earlier than most kids.
As we are walking I feel a whole bunch of eyes on us.
"Nice outfit Court! Lookin hot!"
A random guys screams at me. I guess Jhope around me are causing people to get a little jealous. I don't know why but everybody I go around think Jhope and me are a thing. But I'm not quite sure why though.
I then walk down the halls to see
Ariana and her boo, usually I would be third wheeling at this time. But this time she actually noticed me because I was with somebody besides a girl and it was Jhope who was a boy. She began to stare at us while we conversed. Not paying attention to whatsoever from the corner of my eye i see her and Brian get up from their side of the hall and sit next to us on the other side of the hall. However as me and Jhope are talking i see her staring at Jhope the whole time while Brian is trying to speak to her. Is there a bug on his face? Is he day dreaming. Jhope Dosent even notice that she's staring at him because he's too busy talking to me. As we are talking about the James Charles tea Ariana taps Jhope on his shoulder and begins to speak
"Hi I'm Ariana nice to meet you"
Just as Jhope was about to speak the bell rings. He then grabs my hand and we race of to class together since we have the same 1st, 5th, and 6th period together.

Pre algebra 2 honors:
Me and Jhope have always been known to be in honors because we are both smart kids. Most kids in the 10th grade are taking geometry but me and Jhope are taking an advanced class that is one year ahead. I'm so glad he's here now because I hate math with a passion. So now I can copy Jhope since I'm failing with a D so far and it's only been a week of school so far.
"Good morning class"
Mrs. Diaz walks in with her heals and sloppy wig greeting us with a big smile on her face.
"Now who must this be?" She asks as she points to Jhope, Jhope then gets up and bows to her with high manners like he always does to elders.
"I'm you new student Jhope" he says smiling widely at her
"Well tell me about yourself "
"Ummm I'm from Korea I'm 15, I'm an Aquarius and I love to rap. It's nice to meet you mam."
As Jhope explains himself I begin to observe the classroom. Some of the boys are paying attention to him and some don't even care about what he is saying right now. However the girls have their eyes glued to him and are being very flirtatious towards him. I honestly didn't know Jhope had that many females out for him. As i look around the classroom my eyes land on him. And I take in his facial features. No wonder why everybody crushes on him. He's very handsome, and he also has a wonderful personality, one that can light up any room. Mrs. Diaz then smiles and replies,
" It's nice to meet u too sir, I expect highly from you and i hope you enjoy my class"
A few minutes later Mrs.Diaz is sitting on her phone laughing at tik toks and recreating them. Her high standards and vocabulary is all bullshit. She literally Doesn't care what we do, as long as she's getting her pay check.
Me and Jhope then finish our worksheets together and we begin to watch YouTube together. After a while we begin to get bored so we began to make tik toks too. They are so cringe but we absolutely don't care because it's so fun to make. I then take a boomerang with him showing off our outfits and then we both posts them.
The bell then rings and we head our separate ways off to second period.
Lunch:
The amount of girls that came up to me and Jhope to ask for his number and some guys came up to me for my number but Jhope would always tell them no. Which would make me start bursting out laughing. I bet people probably already think he's my boyfriend. We ate our lunch happily causing us to crack jokes making us laugh wayyy to hard. The whole cafeteria would stare at us. And Ariana would always be mean mugging me. Like bitch You mad or nah?
But i honestly didn't care she was a fake friend anyway.
As the day finishes up me and Jhope walk home and we both settle in and take our showers. As we eat our dinner without our mom since she's on a double shift we watch tv. We fall asleep next to each other on the couch. Taking in one another's body heat, happy to not but lonely for once. But not too close since the couch is pretty big.