-revive-

"Ok but like Miranda Johnson, she's like a whole ass senior and she asked for my number."
"Ok but like Jason O.Conor asked for my number too and he's also a senior. SO we are tied."
I said as I stick out my tongue at him.
It was Jhope's second day of school we were at home playing uno together which was turning out to be very odd.
"Have you ever had sex before?"
Jhope asks me without one stutter or care in his words.
I stay frozen for a while, as I'm lowkey weirded out.
"Ummm what do you think"
"To be honest yes Court, literally every guys wants you. They even talk about you in the boys locker room." He says as if he's stress and upset.
"Just because everybody wants me doesn't mean I give up my body to just anybody Hobi. But the real question is, are you a Virgin?"
He's blushing again, it's so adorable
"Yes i actually am. I'm waiting on the right one."
Ok but wow, I've never met a guy with his mentality.
"So whose your dream girl? Anybody you have in mind."
He then begins to get into a serious state
"There's this girl, she  goes to our school, she has the most beautiful skin and prettiest hair and I can't take my eyes off of her"
I'm a little jealous but i listen closely waiting for him to reveal that dream girl.
"Who is it? TELLLL MEEE" I say as i jump onto his lap tickling him. But as I tickle him i feel something poke me. I quickly get off because i absolutely know it's a boner. I play it off cool though so he doesn't know that i noticed. He's still laughing but he then responds saying
"It's Mrs.Diaz SHES just too fine for her own good."
"Ok, me and u are not friends anymore" I say as I storm off to my room but before i could make it to the stairs Jhope lifts me up and walks me back over the the living room to sit with him.
" I'm too strong for you to escape me Court. Now you tell me whose your dream guy?"
With no option to run away I speak
"It's actually the janitor, he's got a tight  butt. You know?"
"Ya I know but he's not as cute as ME"
He begins to lift me up and place on the couch to then start to tickle me to death everywhere. Almost out of breath he then stops. While I'm catching my breath her then lays his head on my stomach. Embracing his presence i begin to run my hands through his hair. Which escalated things a little, I mean what did you expect? We are just two dumb 15 year olds.
He then hovered above my body staring into my eyes. There's butterflies in my stomach. I want to make the next move but I'm scared however he does it for me. He begins to kiss me softly and passionately like I'm the most precious thing in the world. As I'm laying there he begins to nibble on my neck causing me to feel something that I've never felt before pleasure. Everything feels so good like the best thing I've ever felt before until he just stops.... He's literally sleeping on me. What the actual fuck? He's lucky I love him. I then get up and put his covers over him and proceed to my room for school tomorrow.
School:
It's lunch time and all Jhope is doing is staring at his phone nervously. Me and Jhope have been so awkward today. We have been acting like nothing has happened. But it's fine because there's a first highschool party of the year today since it's Friday. So it should make things a little less awkward between us. Maybe a spin the bottle could work. Or even a 7 minutes in heaven.
Home:
"Ok take one with me like this" I say to Jhope as he takes me a photo shoot before we go to the party.
"Courtney let's gooo baby girl we can take pictures at the party too ok? " He says to me in a soothing voice which actually seems to work to persuade me.
"Ok fine let's go"

(Jhope is the only one with fire airport fashion idc)

The house is literally across the street from us so we then begin to walk there

I can definitely sense a noice complaint on the way to this house. This party is crazy, from people puking on the lawn to toilet paper all over the outside of the house. Me and Jhope make our way in to automatically head to the dance floor. As we are FXCKIN IT UP I spot Ariana. She runs over to us and asks us to play seven minutes in heavens. That's it! This can help me and Jhope i say to myself in my head
"I'm in if you are Jhope."
"Um sure" he replies as we follow Ariana upstairs.
As we all settle in and it's time to spin the bottle Jhope starts off first. The tension is so thick because every girl wants to be in that room alone with him right in this room. It spins and spins until it lastly lands on Ariana which is smiling way too hard right now making it obvious that she's so desperate for him.
"Your ready Jhope?"
"Sure let's go"
They hold hands and enter the closet and I've never been more pissed in my life. That fucking whore is trying to steal my man. Yes I'll admit it I may have feelings for Jhope

Jhope's POV:
We are sitting her for what feels like 15 minutes rather than 7. She's so boring, I wish Courtney was in her right now. I could play with her hair. Rub her soft skin and kiss her. Everytime i think about her i get hard down there. UGHHH as I'm thinking about Courtney non stop the leader of the game finally yells
"Times up"
Relieved I jump up ready to go, but before i could leave Ariana forces me into a kiss. Causing the door to be opened on us kissing." I try to pull away as fast as I can but when I pull off i see an angry Courtney run off.
"Courtney wait" I scream as I follow her downstairs.
As I'm chasing her we both make a stop.
"Anyone who enters this room must play. Welcome players."

"Um sorry wrong room" Courtney says trying to walk away but fails to when the girl with pale skin and blue hair screams
"Sit"
Courtney begins to laugh like a maniac
"Look bitch don't scream at me, you ain't shit. I'll only play to cool off."
"I'm in too" I say as I stare at her resulting in an eye roll.
40 minutes later:
Courtney's POV
"Here's your task" Storm says to us as she runs her hands through her blue hair.
"You must enter our high schoool right now and stay in the janitors closet together for 30 minutes. Use the timer on your phone."
This is so idiotic. Why do i have to stay in a room alone with him.
As we make our way into school it's so dark and creepy. It has never felt like this when the sun is out. Jhope is in front of me like some body guard which makes me feel a little less alarmed. As we make our way to the janitors closet he pauses, before Jhope opens the door he just holds the knob and begins to speak.
"Courtney she made me kiss her, you know i don't want her. It's so obvious, I'm so sorryyy. Can you please forgive me? I'll buy you wingstop and chocolate ice cream" he says with his cute smile. Ughhhh SOMETIMES I CANT STAND HIS ASS.
Now ain't no nigga can play or mess with my feelings but Jhope is different he makes me melt like he's my master or something (LMFAO WHY DID THIS MAKE ME LAUGH). Not wanting to decline to my favorite foods i say
"Yes, now get in the damn closet."
We hug for a moment but as we swing open the door a body falls. WHAT THE FUCK. Jhope rushes to the body to feel its pulse.
" She's dead" he says without emotion.
But as he opens the door wider there's another girl. 2 dead girls in one room.
"WE HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE OH MY GOSH JHOPE THEY ARE DEAD." I scream on the verge of a panic attack. However Jhope is still calm which is quiet unusual.
"I got this."
He reaches into his pocket and pulls out nothing. What in the world is he doing. I'm starting to wonder if this is all a prank but as he grabs the nothing in his hand to put it onto the girl with black hair's head and she gasps. She gasps for air. As if it's a Miracle I'm astonished. He then does the same thing with the unseeable object to the other girl with brown hair. She's alive too,
Again.
"HELP ME, HELP ME". They scream
Jhope smiles and says
"Shhhh it's ok your safe. But what i want to know is can you see this?"
He then points up his hand in a position as if a ball is in it. They nod their heads. WHAT? That means he's actually not crazy and I'm missing out on some spiritual shit. I'm shook. As he's questioning them he gets to his last question handing them a bottle of water
"Who killed you guys?"