CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE
' swallow me whole with the
moon on my back '

SCHOOL IS A PLACE FOR YOUNG and bright kids to find their places to belong to, and spend time with the people they connect with, and find their dreams about the future, until whatever the hell happen to them after they leave this hellhole

Well, it was planned to be so.

Oh, how every principals wanted a happy lively school, filled with joyous kids, learning and playing. The sun kissed the bright children as they play together on the garden, the soft wind blew against teenagers skin as their eyes focused on the board, and the teacher teaches with such passion that brought excitement along them.

But of course, principals can only dream that high.

It was 7:20 in the morning, the small rat-looking principal was greeted with a loud groan.

That groan belongs to, you, [ l. n ] [ y. n ], who kept mumbling complains ( to yourself ) about going to school right after you just recovered.

The hybrid could only smile, not a single trace of life in his face as he was faced with the groaning child.

"Good morning, [ l. n ] - san," He greeted politely.

You sulked as you stopped on your feet and nodded, "Good morning, Principal Nezu... Are you strolling around the school?"

The mice nodded, smiling at you. "I figured I'd get some fresh air," He informed. You can only nod, understandingly where he comes from. "Okay... I'll see you later then, Principal," You nodded, slightly bowing before dragging yourself back to your class. The mice only waved with a smile before continuing his own journey to find peace before hell lets lose.

You sniffled as you dragged your just-half-recovered self to your classroom. You let out a soft sigh, as you wished to yourself, that this week would go smoothly,

and for Mr. Aizawa to not be annoyed by your constant sniffing in mid-lectures.

You entered the already opened classroom, and was greeted by your classmate, Iida and Koda who were sitting on their separated seats. Iida raised his head, looking up from his book, and gave you a little formal wave with a polite smile. "Good morning, [ y. n ] - san! I see you've recovered well!" He greeted.

You laughed nervously and nodded, "You can't get rid of me too easily, Tenya-kun~" Iida, who was already used by your playful teases, only gave a determined smile and a thumb up at you. "That's very good to hear, then!" His response making you giggle drowsily before nodding, going to your seat.

"Good morning, Kōji - kun!" You chirped brightly before taking a seat in front of him. The boy nervously smiled before giving you a smile wave. You nodded before taking a seat, fixing your skirt before placing your school bag on your lap.