CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX
' is it such a crime to keep
on dreaming? '

CHAPTER SIX' is it such a crime to keep on dreaming? '

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY in Otsuka. Winter finches were chirping outside happily, the white snow covering most of the plants and rooftops along with streets.

On days like these, kids like [ l. n ]...

"Shōto - kun !"

... should be spending times with your loved ones.

Todoroki turned around and gave the girl a small smile. "Good morning, [ y. n ] - san," He said, trying to hide his inner excitement.

[ l. n ] let out a soft short giggle before waving at him, hopping towards him. "Morning!" She greeted, standing in front of him.

It was a day after they decided to own a pet fish together. This Sunday, they were only planning to look at fishes together, to decide what type to get. The two didn't notice the other's excited energy— the hidden comfort was in the air, lingering around the pair.

"You ready?" [ l. n ] was the one who decided to as this question to the male. After all, out of the two he was the one who wanted this the most. Todoroki failed to hide his excited glistening eyes when he nodded at the girl, making her chuckle before walking first towards the Ikebukuro station.

The bicolor haired male followed behind the girl, hiding his jittery hands in his pockets.

The two finally entered the train and sat next by each other. The two were too involved in the conversation of fishes they were getting to notice people around them staring adoringly.

"What a cute couple," one complimented from afar to his husband. "Young love— never fails to get me anytime," an elder sighed.

"He's so cute though," a younger one sulked with a flushed face to their friend. "You're talking as if the girl beside him isn't!" The friend said, flustered.

"Do you think we should get cherry barb too?" [ l. n ] beamed at the picture Todoroki's screen showed. "Goldfish..." Todoroki mumbled rather shyly, making the girl gasped, "Ah, goldfishes!"

"We have arrived at Shinjuku - ku. Please watch your belongings and your steps."

"We are now opening the doors, please exit through the left door."

As some of the passengers left, [ l. n ] decided to take a seat on the empty one as she dangled her feet, looking up at Todoroki with a grin. He held the pole and looked at her with a soft smile.

"The doors are now closing. Next stop will be Chūō - ku. We well arrive in 35 minutes. Please watch the door closing."

"Don't you wanna sit down, Shōto - kun? It's not that crowded anymore," The [ h. c ] haired girl invited, looking up at him. He looked around to find the girl's statement correct. He nodded, "I guess so."