CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
' so slowly a sunlit dream pulls
me out of sleep '

CHAPTER FIVE' so slowly a sunlit dream pulls me out of sleep '

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WENT by smoothly for [ l. n ] and her group, making their project.

The day was currently Saturday. The group has decided to go together to a museum near the train station, and maybe hang out at the Aquarium Park next to it afterwards.

Regardless, [ l. n ] stood there alone with a smile as she hummed a tune of The Entertainer by Scott Joplin. From afar, she looked like an innocent goddess as she swayed back and forth slightly, her eyes glued to the asphalt as wind caresses her hair gently.

The light makeup she wore were pure looking, the scarf wrapped around her neck kept her warm, and puffy breaths with rosy cheeks and nose gave the best touchup for the girl.

The January sun were shining weakly, not to mention the cold air and snow covering most of the surface; the girl didn't notice when Todoroki had approached her.

[ l. n ] puffed her cheeks as her fingers played with the hem of her skirt.

"Good morning, [ y. n ] - san," the heterochromatic boy greeted, making [ l. n ] squeak softly before snapping her head at him. She let out a soft, nervous chuckle before placing her hand on her chest. "A-Ah, Shōto - kun... You scared me!" The girl pouted, making him smile ever so slightly, "Sorry about that."

[ l. n ] sighed, waving him off, "Well, whatever! It's okay, hehe."

Todoroki appreciated her little laugh at the end.

The pair stood next to each other as they waited for the rest. It's not that they're late— Todoroki always comes early and [ l. n ] has a habit on coming to events early whenever she's excited / it was out of pure coincidental that [ l. n ] woke up wayyy earlier than she usually does.

Either way, it resulted the two arriving too early.

"How was your sleep yesterday, [ y. n ] - san?" Todoroki decided to start the small talk. He's honestly not the type of person to start small talks, so it surprised the girl quite a bit. I guess he was concerned about [ l. n ] and her behavior on not being able to stay still.

"A-Ah, well," she stammered out of shock before shaking her head, grinning excitedly at him. "I had a good night! I had a really weird dream yesterday, if I recalled..." The [ h. c ] haired girl pondered. Todoroki tilted his head slightly as he looked at her, "A dream?"

"Yeah!" She confirmed, "You know, I think Kōji was in this dream too!"

Todoroki was familiar with the shy and timid male. Kōda was [ l. n ]'s painting best friend— if he remembers it right...

"I think Aoyama was too!" She started to laugh as she recalled what the dream was. "We have like these weird supernatural powers— like Kōji reminded me so much of Snow White! He talks with animals and stuff, it was really cool!" She blabbered happily, Todoroki couldn't help but smile along, her happiness radiating with him.