My girl

Dahyun's Pov 

Sana had her hands going all over my body in the graveyard she brought me too, I said I would accept whatever she'll do to me but I can't. 

Because of Momo.  

"Dahyun-ahh! You're paler than usual! Have I gone too far?" Sana asked while letting go of my body. 

"No Sana, everything's fine, its just I can't handle scary things and being here gives me the chills." I Explained. 

"Well you going to have to get use to it because if you want to be with me than you're in for the scare of you life. I'm a lot to handle you know." Sana said while grabbing my ass and then she crashed our lips together once again. 

I kissed her back with more force because damn she sure is clingy and I want to satisfy her leaving her to want me more.

"You a good kisser Dahyunie~" Sana complimented while giggling. "Lets go back, I'm sure there would be something good once you get home."

What does she mean? All well Sana's always saying these things, it properly doesn't mean anything. 

While we walked back to my house through the streets of Seoul.

 I craved the touch of someone's hand and so I slipped my hand into Sana's and our fingers intertwined. 

Her hand were so cold but I warmed it up and then she smiled. 

"DAHYUN! There you are!" I heard a girl yell. Her voice is so familiar as I kept walking I could see a tall figure with good proportions. 

"Tzuyu!" I ran to give her a hug as I haven't seen her in so long due to her being busy. 

Sana was behind me but she looked pissed but then her facial expression quickly changed into a smile, "Who's this Dahyun-Chan?" She asked innocently. 

"This is Tzuyu, my good friend." I reassured her. 

"Dahyun, I have some bad news, your Aunty has reported to be missing and her body is yet to be found." Tzuyu said. 

WAIT WHAT? 

"We don't know if she's dead but she probably is, these strange cases has been happing around here lately and I'm here to investigate. I'm so sorry for your loss. I promise you I'll bring justice to whoever is behind this." Tzuyu continued on. 

"HEhahahahheaha." Sana laughed. 

What the heck? Did Sana just laugh out crazily? 

"Sorry Tzuyu, thank you for all your work, but I've lost all hope in the Justice. It's funny that you think you're going to catch whoever is behind this but two days ago a police officer hit on me and I don't think you're going to get far with those fools." Sana explained. 

Holy shit what the fuck is happening? 

"But I know I-" 

"Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to go rest." Sana cut tzuyu off and grabbed my hand dragging me away leaving Tzuyu to just stand there looking pissed off and confused. 

"SANA?! What's the big Idea? She's just trying to do her job and she's my friend too!" I yelled letting go of Sana's hand. 

Sana stopped walking and slowly turned around. 

"Do you not like me? Do I disgust you? Do you love her instead?" Sana said while glaring at me, not blinking once. 

"Where the hell is this coming from? Of course I like you! You're the most beautiful person I've ever met!"I said with all my heart, hoping my feelings would reach her.