Favourite Baby

Sana's Pov

My baby's super best, super fit, super fine and most important super smart! 

I'm in love. I love this feeling! I havn't murdered anyone in a while because I've been so caught up with going on dates with Dahyunie~

I miss the bloodbath, I missed sucking their blood only to spit it at them. I miss bathing in a tub of thick red. It's really good for your skin as it leaves it silky soft!  

Oops I lied. I may have killed someone recently. It's my fucking history professor. I ripped out his mouth so he wouldn't stop blurring and slurring his words. I took one for the class. Yay! No more history lectures. 

One tooth, 2 teeth, 3 teeth, 4 teeth~ I'm adding his teeth to my collection while pulling them out. I don't know how dentists does it cause ooft it's like a work out for my arms. 

What should I do with his body? I feel like having a smoothie. And human meat looks just like watermelon and strawberries smoothie if you add sugar. 

Yes i'm feeling thirsty. I smacked my lips together. Will Dahyun truly accept me for what I'm really am? 

I claimed her so she has too. Imagine us being a couple killing people we just hate together! Electricity just went through my body as I imagined Dahyun in her underwear, her beautiful skin covered in blood why saying how much she wants me. How much she needs me. That she can't live without me because I definitely can't 

My babygirl isn't ready yet. I'll show her how truly dangerous the world is and she'll have no choice but to stay with me forever! I'll teach her all sorts of tricks on how to kill people just like how mother taught me. 

Our children will be such cute little devils hehe

I went to blend my smoothie and I heard the door open. Dahyun? Has my baby come to visit me so soon?

Wait no it's not Dahyun, this person's movement is too heavy and her complexion is very fit and sexy. 

"Hi Sana-Chan." Momo greeted me. 

I give her a stare, it's my pabo cousin Momo. "What?" I said in response. 

"You didn't tell me Mina had a new lover." Momo said 

"Well I just don't care. But it looks like she gave you some hickeys." I said while observing Momo. This bitch was so lucky to get some from Mina huh? 

"Yeah, i'm kinda having a friends with benefits relationship with her. Wait! How did you know?!" Momo exclaimed.  

"I've gotten those from Mina too, I slept with her a few time but we weren't a match." I explained

"But you promised you wouldn't touch her while I was gone!" Momo sulked 

"Well now you're known as the Nation's Dancer, not my fault you were gone for a year. Mina and I have needs ya know." The sex I had with Mina was nice but I felt no intimacy, no feelings at all just rough stimulation. 

"You know Sana, I need to make Mina mine again. How about I pay you to kill her lover?" Momo asked. "Do it for family." 

Shit Mina's girl is Chaeyoung and if Chae dies then Dahyunie would be sad. But then again, I hate how they spend time together without me. No! I must think for the best for my baby. 

"No Momo, do it yourself. I don't kill for money. I kill for satisfaction."

"Okay, okay fine. Oh and do you know a girl name Dahyun? She's quite attractive I must say." Momo said with a smirk. 

How the fuck does she know Dahyun? Momo's dangerous, she's family and a potential killer. 

I felt my blood boil. She triggered me. 

I clenched my fits  and composed myself into a force smile "Why do you ask?" 

-----------------------------------------------

Instagram Update from "Tofu_Dahyun"

3452 Likes       219 Comments 

Mine <3