Her Past

Dahyun's pov

*Flashback in high school 4 years ago*

"DAHYUNNN-AHHH!" 

Omo who is it this time? 

I turned around and slowly realised it was Momo-Unnie! Aishh she probably skipped class again. 

"Momo-Unnie! I told you so many times not to run out of class. You're a senior for goodness sakes!" I scolded her while she was still catching her breathe. 

"But I wanted to see my lovely Junior!" She said proudly as she pounced on me pulling me into her hug. 

"We're going on a date after I finish my studies at the academy so you could of waited until then!" I lectured her. 

Hehe I can't stay mad at her for long, she's just too goddamn cute

"Oh so you're my girlfriend now?" Momo asked teasingly 

Silence consumed the atmosphere until I spoke up. 

"Do you want me to be? I asked. 

Next thing I knew Momo's lips were on mine.

"Yes, you're now my women."

-----------------------------

Fuck what the hell is that memory doing in my head 

She still lives within me huh? 

Sana's going to be pissed 

"YAAA DAHYUN!" Sana screamed from downstairs 

I quickly ran down the stairs to face her, she was holding something behind her back and I had a bad feeling of what it was going to be if I guessed right. 

"WHERE IS SHE? WHO'S THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU MONEY?" Sana yelled! 

"Calm down Sana, I thought it was you who did but I guess I was wrong. I don't know too but I'm scared Sana. I'm so scared." I said while trying to hold back tears. 

Her expression slowly softened and she offered me her arms. 

"I'm so scared of you but why do I just want to stay with you." 

I slowly went to reach for them but I turned away

"No I can't turn back to the old me, I know how to fend for myself now."

"Wh-what?" Sana muttered 

"BROO Dahyun, you there?" Chaeyoung suddenly barged in

Damn I should of never lent her the keys. 

Both of us glared at Chaeyoung angrily which made her awkwardly pose and I think she was actually sweating a bit. 

Pfft this is hilarious. 

"Uhh did I catch you guys are a bad moment?" Chae asked 

"No, I was just leaving." Sana then walked off and left. 

"What do you want Chae?" 

"Dude I heard you got your inheritance money back and came cause I was worried but damn it seems like you had a fight with Sana." 

I nodded, Sana and I had a fight? We're not even dating, what right does she have to tell me who can be with me or not. 

Arghhh this is driving me crazy and I need to call Tzuyu to apologise for leaving her on the streets confused like that. 

I was so consumed with lust and infatuation with Sana and now i don't even know what to do. 

Sana's Pov

It's raining heavily and I don't have an umbrella. 

The rain soaked my clothes but I don't care.

They city looks so pretty when it's gloomy and deserted. 

As I sat in a cafe to get away from the rain because I can't kill anyone while I'm sick plus I need to get my thoughts in order 

I need to stay calm but first

I NEED TO FIND HER ADDRESS, HER EX'S ADDRESS. AND MURDER THAT BITCH SO THAT DAHYUNIE COULD BE ALL MINE AGAIN. 

Fuck, Dahyun's scared of me now. I should of known she would of caught on me hiding a knife behind my back. She's smart unlike the others. 

I need to come to Mina for information on Dahyun's relationships with other. I need to make sure none of them get in my fucking way otherwise they will pay the fucking price.

 HAHAHAHHA 

SHIT I'M CRAZY 

How can I fix this? I'm in this too deep. 

How far will I fall for her before I completely lose myself? 

Not like there was anything in the first place. 

She made me like this. Actually she made me entirely. 

Suddenly I felt something wet on my face. I reached to feel what it is and oh it's a tear. 

I only have ever thought weak pathetic people cried, I have never cried in my life until now. 

Well look at me now, Dahyun has unlocked the feelings I was too numb too even feel. 

Where is she? Why isn't she here? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? 

I COMFORTED HER WHEN SHE CRIED ITS HER TURN TO DO THE SAME, WHERE IS SHE?? 

ANSWER ME! 

WHY 

WHY

 WHY

This stupid city is about to turn into a bloodbath, just watch me hehe. 

*The next day* 

I slept at that cafe because the ran was too much and I didn't want to be taken home by any of these thirsty hoes otherwise they would see something they're not suppose too. 

 The guy who ran the place let me because he kept looking at my body. Ahh Typical stupid men. 

I stormed home to collect my equipment. Fuck I left my chains and whips in the bedroom. 

I walked up stairs and I heard moans coming from my bedroom. 

I slammed the door open and there they were, Mina and Chaeyoung on top of each other on my bed. 

"YAAAAAAA GET OUT!" I screamed. 

Mina sat and looked so embarrassed covering her face and Chaeyoung was hiding behind the blankets. 

"Sorry Sana-chan, I brought Chae to your home so we could use your whips and chains and also we could be away from my father." Mina explained 

"I don't care, just wash my blankets and don't disturb me down in the basement." I furiously said while grabbing my things and walked down. 

TCH even Mina could score Chaeyoung and Dahyun doesn't even want to talk to me. 

Next minute i receive a text and it read 

*Sana-Chan! I'm coming to visit you in two days* 

 it's Momo-Chan! My sweet cousin, who knew we would have the same taste in girls. 

----------------------

Author's note 

Pretty shit chapter ngl but i'll try harder next time.