889

Chapter 889- Loyal to me

Bright Light Valley was a map covered in green mountains and water. Unfortunately, it was currently surrounded by cannon holes. Fifty thousand India Region players had gathered there, their bows all armed in wait. On the hill, there were twenty huge cannons. Those were the ones that made it such that Wang Jian and Call Me Master didn't dare to move rashly.

  "Shua!"

  The wind blew as I landed from above. With a whistling sound, I landed in front of Clear Black Eyes, causing the wind to blow all about as the plants and grass ruffled. The bunch of [Beautiful Life] players panicked as they moved towards Clear Black Eyes to protect her. Unfortunately, I was too close to her and as long as I wanted to attack at such close distance, a few large skills and she would definitely be dead.

  "Don't panic!"

  Clear Black Eyes raised her hand and said, "Xiao Yao Zi Zai isn't here to fight. We are discussing what is our best course of action."

  Her deputy Guild Leader held his war axe and said furiously, "Who knows if this kid means it or not? Just one look at him and one can tell that he isn't a good person. He even sliced off the head of our Emperor, so how can he be a good person?"

  Clear Black Eyes smiled, "Xiao Yao, I will just call you that, is that okay?"

  I nodded my head, "Okay, Guild Leader Clear Black Eyes, if you have something to say, then just say it. But don't touch my brothers in Bright Light Valley. Otherwise, there'll be nothing else to say. I will lead a large number of troops to wipe you out!"

  Clear Black Eyes couldn't help but laugh, retracting her bow. She still rested on the maple tree beside her and smiled, "I am a woman, so if you want to scare me, then just scare me. However, there is no need to. We still have matters to discuss, if not... Hehe, it won't be good for both the China and India War Regions."

  "Alright, speak!" I looked toward her.

  Clear Black Eyes stretched her arms lazily, her alluring look was very attractive — the bunch of male [Beautiful Life] players was in a daze. She smiled, "Now it is 8:42 in China right?"

  I was stunned, "How are you so clear about that?"

  "That is because I am also in China..."

  "Okay." I wasn't interested in all this, so I raised my hand and smiled, "Spit it out. Why did you call me over here?"

  "I only have one request." The twin peaks on her chest rose and then she exhaled, "Actually, after conquering the city, apart from occupying and giving it up, there is one more choice which is selecting. It means that the player who destroyed the throne can select who the city belongs to. Now, you can lead your men back to siege and destroy the throne. As for here, I will help you block the Bright God Hall Saint Hall Cavalry, how about that?"

  I was shocked but still smiled, "This is a trade? To give us such a good deal for no reason, you must have something to ask for. Just say directly, what do you want from me?"

  She smiled, "If I said I wanted you, would you believe me?"

  I clenched my fists, "Cut to the chase."

  "Okay..." She giggled, "Anyway, this is a trade. After taking down Waterfront City, don't choose to occupy or abandon, just wait. After sixty seconds, it will enter the selection system. You don't need to know why I know that, but you should be able to guess something. I will head from Shanghai to Hangzhou tomorrow. Wait for me, we will talk face to face."