Know

Y/N's POV

I was walking to school, as usual. When suddenly, someone covered my eyes from the back, whispering in my ear.

"Guess who?" He whispered before giggling cutely.

"Guessing who's the owner of the cute yet deep voice huh?" I said while removing his hands on my eyes. "Stop that, Tae."

He pouted cutely, "Don't you want to play with me?"

"We're in High School already!" I flicked his forehead that made him pout even more. "And no time for that, we'll be late."

We arrived in the school then suddenly, a girl pulled Taehyung into her friends. Tae just apologitecally smiled at me. Made me smile back bitterly then continued walking.

While walking, a girl tapped my shoulder from behind. When i turned around, i saw a little girl—not a kid, she's just really small— smiling at me.

"Hi, Y/N!" she greeted me with a smile then looked down. "My friends forced me to uh, confess to you."

"C-confess?" I blinked because of her words. "Wait what--- and you are?"

"Nayeon likes you a lot, Y/N." She hid her face with her hair while stating those words.

"Nayeon who?"

"Me! I really lik-" She was cutted when Taehyung suddenly popped up out of nowhere then pulled me towards our room.

"Why did you do that?!" I kinda raised my voice a little because of how disrespectful he was. "I'm sorry for raising my voice, but why? The girl was talking to me though."

"Don't mind those girls. Sometimes, they're just playing with your heart by saying those sweet words." He said with his unusual voice then sat on his chair.

I did the same and studied my notes. I could sense that Tae was staring at me but i just shrugged it off.

As i walk on the long hallway, I saw Suga hyung, my and Tae's friend. Suddenly, Suga threw a fist right on Tae's cheek. Made me stood frozen on my place. But then, before Tae land a hand on Suga hyung, i quickly ran toward them and caught his hard punch, instead of Suga.

"Y-Y/N!" Was the only thing i heard before everything went black.

~A~