All

Taehyung moved to America for his Dad to have accompany. But I don't think that was the main reason why he left. It has been a while. Did I...hurt him?

I shut my eyes and flashback started.

"Y/n! I'm glad you're home!" Taehyung ran towards me and embraved me in between his arms. Really tight. "I-I'm sorry for what happened hours ago.."

I pushed him away. His voice on the recording kept on ringing in my head. "Who are you?" I asked out of the blue. Felt like I don't know who he is. Who he was.

"D-did you have amnesia?? Oh lord. This is my fault!" He messed his hair as he said those, he seemed frustrated.

"Why did you threaten Nayeon-ssi?" I looked at him with my dull eyes. "Are you insane?"

"I.. I was just protecting you, Y/n!"

"Stop with this bullshit, Mr. I-don't-know-who-you-are." I faced the door and held the doorknob. "Just leave me fucking alone."

The next day after our little fight, I didn't see any traces of him anymore. Did he..leave..me behind? Again?

"Y/n!" A cute voice of a little girl called my name, I looked at the owner of the voice and met her bunny teeth. This girl is so cute. "I heard that Jimin oppa will throw a pool-birthday party in his 'new' house."

"Are you doubting that 'new' house?" I laughed. "I'll go there though. I heard there's a looooot of sexy girls will attend."

Nayeon hit my arms as she glared at me. I just looked back at her, keeping an innocent expression.

"As if you're not excited seeing that Park's abs." I clicked my tongue, pretending to be upset.

She just giggled. This smol is pretty annoying sometimes.

The bell suddenly rang. Which means lunch was done and have to go to our first afternoon subject now. As I had my way on the hallway, a voice that was shouting bothered me.

"Taehyung-ah! Kim friggin' Taehyung wait for me!"