It

I can feel something warm covering my forehead. What happened? As long as i remember, I'm not ill- am I? I slowly opened my eyes then i met Suga hyung's. He was staring at me as if i am illed and there's no cure anymore.

"Thanks God you're awake already!" He exclaimed happily- okay, that was new- "I was worried about you, I don't even know what to do."

He's so cute, lololol. But i'm cuter haha. "What happened, hyung?"

After I asked that question, he went silent, and there was a hint of anger in his eyes. "That punk!" Hyung suddenly blurted out. "How dare him threaten my sister!"

"Your sister?"

"Look, I, and Im Nayeon are siblings, something like that. And do you know what he did?" He gritted his teeth. "He said," Hyung paused for a while then a recording suddenly played.

'I'll rape you until you die once you still keep your eyes on Y/N. Just be mine instead. I can make you more happy than him. I'm better than him. Please not Y/N.'

After hearing those, i suddenly felt weak again. How dare he?

"See? Look, Y/N. I'm not taking sides. I know you like him.. You like Taehyung more than friends. But he's too much!" He paused for a while as he watched me stood up on my own. "Don't trust people around you too much."

I went home and Taehyung was sitting uncomfortably on the stairs in front of the house. I guess he felt my presence because he looked up and met my eyes. He was crying.

"Y/n! I'm glad you're home!" He ran towards me and hugged me tight. "I-I'm sorry for what happened hours ago.."

I pushed him. His voice on the recording kept on ringing in my head. "Who are you?" were the only words that came out from my mouth.

~A~