You're

Loud music can be heard inside the Park's villa. The people here were enjoying every beats of the song as if will be the last day of their lives.

While me, on the other hand, was just on the corner with Nayeon, watching the people drink their asses off.

"Don't you really want to swim, oppa?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine here, Nayeon-ah. You can go by yourself. I'll be fine here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, see you later." She giggled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Enjoy!"

"Y/n." someone suddenly called my name, and when I saw who it was, a smile formed on my lips.

A friend named Seokjin accompanied me while Nayeon was away and we talked about random things until..

"Is Taehyung a gay?"

I choked on what I was drinking and cough so hard. "W-what? We all know that Taehyung is straight af."

Jin laughed at me and handed me a bottle of water. "You're the only one who think that way. I'll get going, see you around."

I was so confused. What did hyung just say?

I saw Taehyung was also having fun but he got dragged inside the house by the birthday boy, Jimin. I wonder what they did.

After some minutes of having myself alone, someone suddenly approached me and squealed.

"I heard some moans and the voice were so familiar!"

I was startled for a moment because of her sudden appearance but managed to furrowed my eyebrows out of curiosity.

"What did you just say, Nayeon-ah?"

"I- I heard Taehyung and Jimin inside the house..."