Chapter 7

(y/n)'s POV

  "cut it of course. What had ya expect I say? Slash the heck out of every living being there is?" I said.

  "If you don't shut it maybe I'll slice your mouth off." He said. "Yeesh okay." I said back. I sensed movement next to me. "Did you sleep well princess?" I said to Pyrrha.

  "W-what..? Why are we tied to a pole?" She asked loudly and I shushed her. "Again why are we tied to a pole?" She asked but softer.

  "Long story." I said. "You're lying. It's a short story." I heard another person whispered. "(f/n)! When did you wake up?" I asked.

  "Since just now. Hi there." She said. "You done Jaune?" I asked him. "Well no, not really. I can't exactly reach Crocea Mors." He said.

  "If my hand weren't tied I might as well face palm right now." I said to him. "Why not use the pocket knife you always bring everywhere?" I heard (f/n) said.

  "You had a pocket knife this whole time! Why didn't you use it!" Jaune said and I head butted him because he was being a little too loud.

  He glared at me. I innocently look away. "Anyways, sure I'll use my pocket knife." I said as I reached into my pocket and took it out.

  I cut off the rope. "You guys stay here and act like you're still tied okay? I'm gonna cut the other guys rope off." I said and they nodded.

  I sneakily got to the other pole and is kind of shocked to see Mia and the other people awake. "Well shocking you're already awake." I said.

  "Well I'm already used to waking up earlier than any of you do so it's easy." Mia said.

  "And I would only wake up when she wakes me up because I know if I don't wake I'll end up beaten up and not in the way I like." I heard Martin said.

  "It's done." I said. "Seriously when I'm talking?" He said. "You're annoying." I said to him. He glared at me.

  I stand up. "Hey! You! You're supposed to be tied up!" I heard one of the White Fang member said.

(A/N- imma just say they cause pfbt)

  "I am tied up! I am tied up to my horrible childhood! Oy!" I said. "You little..!" They said running after me and Jaune extended his leg out.

  They fell down right on the face and straight to the floor. They kind of lost their consciousness. "Hey! You there what are you doing?!" I heard another member said.

  "Hurry up and get up dang it!" I said to them. "Up! I'm up!" I heard Nora said.

  "Good cause Nora I have an important job for you and that is crush them with your mighty hammering hammer." I told Nora. "Okay!" She said as she jumps and hits them with her hammer and Ren just stared at her.

  "Ren shoot em'. Shoot em' all down to the ground." I said to him holding his shoulder.

  "Fine..." He then like Nora jumped down to help her.

As for a few of us up here we were pretty busy playing around here. One of the White Fang member tried attacking me so I did something.

"MAGICAL GERMAN SUPLEX!!" I screamed and.... they fall to the floor. That gotta hurt. Anyway.

"Well I see you're awake already huh?" I saw Adam entered the factory. "I see you're actually smart huh?" I said to him.

"Well must be hard for you to realize that right? You're pretty stupid. Oh not pretty, you're ugly stupid." He said with a smug face.

"Ow, that hurts but then again you're talking about me so no offense to me right because you yourself look like a dumb bull. Ah wait you're bullshit." I said snapping my finger.

I jumped down. As we were walking toward each other it felt like time had slowed down.

(I dunno why but I feel cheesy)

He sprinted towards me holding Wilt in his hands trying to stab me.

I dodged and after that he tried using Blush too so I just simply kicked his arm when he was about to shoot.

He tried stabbing me again and I couldn't exactly dodge it so I might have a little scratch. Again and again he kept on stabbing me but again and again I dodged it.

As I dodged the last one I grabbed his arm and put it on my shoulder.

"You missed idiot." I said as the sound 'crack' was heard. "AHH-" He was about to scream when I kicked him on the head. He was on the floor coughing blood.

As I was about to stab him. I was held by (f/n) as she threatened to slice my throat if I moved.

"Calm down, inhale and exhale. Get control of yourself. You're hurt." I heard her say. I did what I was told and as Adam got the opportunity.

He tried running away. So I ran after him until we got outside. "You'll never get me!" He said running away. I with my useless instinct took out my pocket knife and threw it.

It landed on his leg. He squatted and tried getting it out. "Don't you freaking dare touch my knife!!" I said as dashed to him.

After I catched up to where he was, I grabbed my knife and I sidekick him on the head as hard as I could. Unexpectedly he fell into a river?

Neat way to die. By the water eh? "(Y/N)! Where's the dude?" I heard (f/n) asked running towards me.

I pointed at the river. "There goes a potential hostage. Good job (y/n)!" I heard Martin said. I glared at him.

"While we were busy fighting you were happily here abusing the guy eh?" I heard him say more.

"Excuse me? I helped too you know unlike you who was stupidly trying to flirt with some of the White Fang member." I said.

"You noticed huh? As expected of you, you idiot." He said trying to push my head away.

"Of course I did. I'm an idiot aren't I?" I said as I hold his hand and not in a lovey dovey way.

We glared intensely into each other eyes. "Let's break this tension up okay?" I heard Pyrrha said. I playfully made an offended face.

"Don't do that face you look stupid." I heard she said giggling. "Even if I'm an idiot you'll still like me right?" I said smiling brightly at her.

"Of course." She said. I hugged her. After that I went to Nora and hugged her.

"I love you." I said to her. She hugged me back and said "I love you too!" with a really adorable bubbly voice.

So crazy week huh? It's not even Sunday yet!

  "We went back to the horrible place we stayed at and took our stuff. We went back and it is really something. Some people were freaking out that I was stabbed but seriously I could just heal it."

"Who are you talking to?" I heard Weiss asked.

"No one. Well how about we take a walk around the campus eh? It would be fun." I told her.

"Sure that would be interesting." She said coughing while saying that and latches on my hand.

"Can I join you two?" I heard Ruby said.

"Sure! Come on then."

(A/N - the end. I tried making fight scene but then again I like imagining blood not describe it. I feel dumb saying this as I am listening to More and More by twice
I suck at writing? Yeah kinda

anyways

see ya peeps

i'm sleepy)

Words - 1246 words

RWBY girls x fem!faunus!reader(EDITED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें