OS: Husband or Lover ? Who is better?

She was expecting to hook up with Rahul at one of the Holiday parties and he stood her up. Oh but the next day he said he got sick and couldn't make it but that didn't make the night any easier for her. She was really looking forward to see Rahul and her spending tonight together. She took that afternoon off from her work and pampered herself. She bathe, she shaved, she brought a new s*xy red dress for make her look more gorgeous

She was hanging out at the party with some work friends waiting for Rahul dancing every now and then. After dinner and waiting for over two hours she came to the conclusion he wasn't going to show up. She was getting a lot of attention in her red dress so she just went with the flow and danced and acted flirty.

But there was one guy who didn't even noticed her. He looked at her and acted like he was least affected with her. He was good looking, dashing but his eyes were the thing that she noticed at most. Those Carmel chocolate brown eyes. Well, who wouldn't notice them? Can't say she didn't mind it when he ignored her, In fact she was a bit frustrated. She walked to him and sat by him at the bar table. He didn't mind at all. They both slowly and shyly are talking and when they were getting free she even started flirting with him. Then there was a slow songs playing. Without asking her he held her close and she could feel him pressing into her.

When it was time to leave he was so sweet that he offered to walk me to her car. They talked for a bit and then he move forward her and kissed her goodnight on her cheek. When he backed off he looked at her lips and moved forward. He didn't stop, neither did she. He kept kissing her and she kept responding. He unbuttoned her coat but before he could do anything he moved his hands on her waist. It felt so good she just kept on kissing him. His hands was roaming behind her back not knowing where they should stop.

This continued for a good ten minutes in the parking lot and when again his other hand worked its way under her dress and started to explore, She pulled away and told him to stop, she didn't want him to know she was losing herself and she was nervous what it would lead to. After a bit of pleading he did stop. We kissed goodnight again and went on our way. Both had some pleasure feelings do feel that again what happened with them just a a while ago.

She skip the in between parts but a few weeks later they both met in a parking a lot where there was no one. The same thing happened again.

It didn't take much longer and she knew in her mind what was coming next. It wasn't entirely her fault that she was the first one who started flirting with him, He was neglecting me and she was horny and needed affection. One night when they were the last two to leave the bar. He didn't know why but he pulled her hand and drove to some place. When they reached there she noticed it was a hotel. She never questioned him asking what they were doing here because she knew the answer. He took her hand and walked to one of the room which was on the 6 floor.

Her relationship with him was really different than the one with Rahul. It seems whenever she was with Rahul, she wasn't going out of her way to be with him. But as it would usually happen, she would not see Rahul for a few weeks and it seemed she was using ARNAV during those times.

It almost became a ritual for a while, they would look at each other and if we both walked into the bar or leaving toward the parking lot they would make love where ever they could. At first she would give him a kiss and when she told him she needed relief. He would be with her all night to give her that comfort.

Pretty soon they became bolder. It was a bit awkward and tricky at first but they became quite good at it. After much kissing or caressing they made love. It felt so wrong but at the same time so right.

One unforgettable night was when Arnav didn't meet her all day. She went to the bar but no signs. She was on her way to home she got a text from Arnav "402 tonight". That was her signal that what was coming up ahead tonight. So here she was on her way home with stuff in her hands and here Arnav wanting to meet her in an hour.

She rushed into her house, told Rahul and told him that she is going out with her friends for dinner. Rahul didn't like it he going out at this hour but he knew if she says something they will end up having a fight. She would say to him that if he can go out then she can also. Deep inside he knew she was seeing "ARNAV" that's why when she came out all dressed he told her not to go today while kissing her shoulder. She closed her eyes not knowing what to do. Leave or be with her husband. Rahul kissed her all over her face. Telling her how much he loves her. That's when he pulled her toward the bed closing her lip with his she even forgot about Arnav. She was so lost with Rahul remembering after such a long time they were together. Remembering all the nicer memories of Rahul and her she even forgot about Arnav.

It was the first time when she didn't see him. Not that she didn't wanted to see hum but her husband was with her spending time night father such a long time and she didn't wanted to miss that chance.

She had to pick one. Her husband or lover and she only could pick "Rahul" remembering she gave him all the rights on her when she married him. She thought she took the right decision but she didn't know one day it will cost her. But when Rahul left her for another girl she was all alone. She tried to find Arnav but looked like he disappeared the night she ignored him and stopped picking up his phone.

One day when she was sitting on the bench with her hands on her baby bump she felt someone came and sit by her. She looked to the right and saw Arnav smiling at her. Without thinking of anything he pulled at and hugged her. "I know what happen and I am really sorry for that. So what if he left you I am always beside you and always will be. I will support you through this tough time. You have to be strong for OUR CHILD. I love you KHUSHI" Hearing this she closed her eyes. Thinking how much Arnav loves her. She picked that animal (Rahul) over this person who was willing to give Rahul child his name?

She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. They had the same desire as they did when she met him for the first time.