ArHi OS: Love (By Angel13)

The present scenario Arnav got mad at Khushi for bringing Shyam back to RM..he angrily drags Khushi to the pool side and asks her angrily..
Arnav: WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS KHUSHI?
Khushi: Arnavji, at least listen to me..
Arnav: No Khushi, is there anything left? Why did you bring him when I said no one will bring him?
Khushi: Aranji, I know you hate him, but at least think about Di, look how happy she is getting her husband back?
Arnav: no Khushi, you know how dangerous he is..then, why..why did you break my trust Khushi? Why danmit?
Khushi: Aranji, I did it only for Di...
Arnav: no Khushi, I shouldn't have let you come close to me...anyone who comes close to me, always hurt me...no you broke my trust, you have hurt me Khushi...whoever brings an enemy to this house, is my enemy..
Khushi is so shock to reach..she is hurt that Arna is talking to her like this and feels this way about her...big big fat tears roll down her eyes..
Khushi: Arnavji..
Arnav: Just go Khushi...
Khushi: Ar..
Arnav: JUST GO GET OUT OF HERE KHUSHI, I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU!
Khushi is taken a back by his outburst..she knows she is wrong by bringing him back, but how can he think about her like this..she quickly cries and runs away from there...she comes out of the house and walks on the street crying and remembering Arnav's words...she is very hurt by Arnav's word and his considering her as his enemy...how can he..she is walking and crying that she doesn't realize the car is coming from the back...as the car is on the full speed so can't stop, but the driver horns the honk, but still Khushi is so lost in the thoughts, that she gets hit by the car...before she can realize, she bangs against to car and falls on the other side of the road by tree banging her head on the tree...after a while, she opens her eyes to see herself against the tree...luckily nothing much happened but her forehead is bleeding and arms injured..she feebly gets up and heads to her home GH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GH...
Everyone is shocked to see Khushi bleeding...Amma and buaji quickly come to her and takes her inside..they are panicked but first she needs aid so the hurriedly bandages her wounds...
Buaji: NK, what happened titaliya...these wounds..
Amma: Khushi..what happened?
Khushi: nothing Amma, buaji..I was coming home and just hit by a car..nothing major..I am fine really...
Amma; what are you fine..look at yourself..bitiya take care of yourself..okay now you go inside and take rest...
Khushi weakly nods and goes to her room...as it's night, she changes into her night dress and lays on the bed..still sobbing remembering Arnav's words...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RM..
Here, Arnav is also remembering how Khushi brought that Shyam back and gets angry..he is also lays on the bed and remembers how he shouted at Khushi...feeling pain, he closes his eyes only to hunted by all the past memories and his argument with khushi...
Next, Morning, Arnav opens his eyes and once again remembers how rude he was and how hurtful words he said to Khushi last night..he jerks himself up from the bed remembering Khushi's tears..he quickly takes his phone and dials Khushi's number...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GH...
Khushi is still sad and upset..so she is making jilebies when her phone rings...she sees the caller Id and finds Arnav calling...she first, gets delighted, but frowns remembering the fight...she sadly puts her phone aside and continues making jilabies...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RM...
Arnav is restless as Khushi is not answering his call..he immediately leaves room and comes to the hall only to find, Anjali-Shyam and others preparing for the next rituals...he sees how Shyam is ordering the servants to arrange things around, This makes Arnav more angry and shouts...
Arnav: ENOUGH...Stop all these..I want to anyone to do anything...out all works go out..
everyone is surprised and shocked...
Anjali: lekin chote..I am fine now..see now that Shyamji has come I am perfectly fine..
Arnav looks at Anjali in disbelief to see her alright and walking around..he glances at Shyam who smirks at him...
Arnav: Di, I said enough..I don't..
Anjali: Chote..did you and Khushiji fight? wait a minute..I hope you didn't shout at Khushiji for bringing Shyamji back...
Arnav just looks here and there..all understands that he has fought with Khushi...
Anjali: Chote...you didn't do right thing...whatever Khushiji did was to only for my...she knows how important I am for you in your life, so did just to save me..please you don't get mad at her and talk to her...don't stop this marriage at least for me...
Nani: yeah chote..Khushi bitiya is just trying to help Anjali bitiya and now look how happy she is ...and today evening we will go and surprise them for Haldi rasam...
Arnav looks at Anjali who is smiling at her..he senses her being all prefect now..he recalls Khushi's words on how di would be happy seeing Shyam back and here she is..he feels more guilty ...
Arnav: Okay, Di as you wish..and leaves from there...
Arnav was about to go to GH but an important meeting came, so with no choice, he left to AR..however, his mind was still not there present..he was trying hard to focus, but couldn't..he even made few calls to Khushi, but she never answered...feeling tired, he quickly finished his meeting and left from there...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's night, and Khushi is in her room, folding some clothes...still sad and upset...she was about to leave her room, she feels someone inside her room..she stands there rooted in her spot sensing that it's none other than Arnav..she turns around to see Aranv standing...
Khushi: AAP?
however, here Arnav is all shocked seeing the bandage on Khushi's forehead and arms...he now panics and grabs her gently from her shoulders...
Arnav: Khushi...yeah sab..ho..how did this happened..are you alright?
Khushi: takes Arnav's hand away from her shoulders..she avoids looking at him and moves away...I..I am alright Arnavji...it's nothing..just minor wounds...did you need something?
Arnav again grabs Khushi and makes her look at him...Khushi again lowers her head and tries to move away, but Arnav doesn't let her...
Arnav: with little firm...Khushi...look at me and tell me how did this happen...
now Khushi had had enough..his words of telling her his enemy and not to show her face ringing in her ears...she angrily forces herself apart and shouts at Arnav...
Khuhsi: AAP KO KYA FARAK PARTA HAI? [ How does it matter to you?]
Arnav: Khushi...
Khushi: what Khushi...I am your enemy na..you don't want to see my face na..why have you come here then...please go...
Arnav: Khushi..don't talk to me like that...Khushi I came here to apologies to you as I know I was bit rude to you..but still Khushi you know you have broke my trust I had on you...
Khushi: Oh really? What trust are you talking about Arnavji...Have you ever trusted me? You married me to protect your Di's life..so that Shyam don't come near me... You though I have an affair with me...for same di..I brought him back..Arnavji, you have never ever trusted me..then, how did I broke your trust?
Arnav: Khushi...
Khuhsi: haan, Arnavji..even today, i don't know whether you trust me or not..may be you just kicked him out of the house listening to me just because I have saved your life, but i think you are still not trysting me..
Arnav: Khushi..wh..what are you talking about..I do trust you...
Khushi: then, you should have know why I brought him back..Arnavji...for once..just once, if you tried to talking to me, I would have happily giving myself in to protect your Di...but no, you trusted him over me...yet I trust you and forgot everything..knowing you love me...Arnavji, if you trust me, you should know I brought him back just to make your di happy and bring her back from depression...I know if she stays happy, you will stay happy...
Arnav is shocked to see the outburst from her...he never thought that khushi will ever talk about that matter again...Khushi looks at him with painful eyes...
Khushi: calming little down, but still sobbing...Arnavji...you have always thought about your Di and Di...but have you ever thought about me... did you even think about me at least once about how will I feel bringing and seeing him everyday in front of him..the same man who is lusting me, the same man who tried to kill you and me..the same man whom I disgust...but no..you never think about me Arnavji...you know..I feel so disgusted every time I see him...I still can't forget how he used to touch on my arms..i still try to brush his touch away from my hands...but how can you understand arnavji..leave it...haan, I also feel guilt that because of me Di is in this state...
Again Arnav is shocked...he never thought about Khushi and her feeling and how she would be feeling seeing that man whereas he knows she equally hates that man...
Arnav: no..no Khushi it's not..
Khushi: No, Arnavji..it is my fault..I think I shouldn't have opened my mouth and accused him for your kidnapping without any proofs...I..i shouldn't have come here..why did I come to Delhi..I was happy with jiji and amma babuji there in lucknow...I shouldn't have come here..then, na woh Shyam would be behind me..Na I we would have met and na you would have regret meeting me..I am so sorry, for everything...I am sorry..I wish amma bauji were alive...or took me away with them...I am the cause of everyone misery..
Arnav is in tears hearing her regretting and feeling guilty...no it's not her fault...no..she can't do that..he holds Khushi and makes her look at him..he wipes her tears...
Arnav: no..No Khushi..you are not at fault..no..you are not..I am sorry..for not understanding you..I am sorry...but I..I do trust you..
Khushi: no, Arnavji..i think we should not go ahead with this marriage..I know you don't want to marry me..I know you asked everyone to stop all the preparation..
Arnav: no Khushi..I didn't..Di asked me and..
Khushi: that's the problem Arnavji...di has asked you and you agreed now..bit I don't wan to marry per others saying..if you are not willing to be with me then, we should not..Arnavji..we have to get married..we have to live together...we are going to start our new life not Di...they can't decide what we have to do not every time... any relationship is not going to be alright just because she wants and she said so, and anyways no one likes me..no one wants me to be with you in that house..
Arnav: nooo noo Khushi..it's nothing like that...no one hates you...otherwise why would they prepare for all these..