someone new

They both lost their mother when they were a child but when she found out that she is pregnant with his child she was nervous. What kind of mother would she be? Will she be alive to see her child grow up in front of her or will she also leave her child in this world all alone like her mother.
It's been tough for both of them but they never shared these feeling with another because they knew they will make the other person more nervous and scared.
He sometimes prayed that she doesn’t become a mother. He didn’t want her to go through all the pain. In fact he didn’t care about the child more than her. He wanted her safe with him.
Months passed by and he was getting more scared and careful with his wife. Seeing him so protective about her made Khushi even happier. She knew what was making him do all that and his pain. All the time seeing him becoming a father reminded him of his and her of his mother. She knew he never want to be a father like his was. He will do anything for his princess and not only his child he will do anything for MOTHER and Daughter. He can give up all his happiness for his wife and child just to bring a smile on their face.
When Khushi was in her 9 month of pregnancy she remembered how Arnav was all the time asking her whether she have decided any name for the child and she always nodded in “yes” wanting to see if Arnav was going to say something. She very will know that Arnav has decided the name but wasn’t telling her because he thought Khushi has already decided the name and didn’t want to break her heart.
But when there child was born Khushi told him to decide name. She always wanted him to name their child and now was the time. Arnav first was surprised but also happy to hear this from his wife.
He named his princess “Arushi”. When Arushi was born she still remembered he was the first on to hold her. He was really nervous to hold his princess and when he did held her he let a tear roll down his cheeks.
When Khushi and Arushi came back from the hospital she still remembered how Arnav told Aasksh and Aman to take care of all the work until he is staying home with his new born baby.
Arnav wanted to spend all his time with his princess. He didn’t want to miss anything that was related to her. In fact later on after a month or so he mostly worked from home. Which father would want to miss their first child, crawling, tooth coming out and most importantly the FIRST WORD that comes out of their mouth? Off course Mr. Raizada didn’t wanted to miss anything.
He told Khushi that Arushi first word will be “Jalebi” but Khushi always declined saying it will be “Laad Governor”