Human!Odahviing x Reader

I stared at Odahviing's red, silky hair as it blew gently in the breeze. My gaze shifted to his face. His eyes, the way they sparkle in the sunlight, his smooth skin, the structure of his face, his plump lips that were tinted pink. I stopped myself when I saw Odahviing's eyes meet mine. He had a curious smile on his lips.

"What are you looking at?" He asked. I looked down at the ground, rubbing my arm.

"Um, sorry..." I told him. He giggled.

"Hey, you can look at me, I'm just wondering why. I'm not too interesting to look at." I looked at him in surprise.

"What? But, Odahviing! You're part dragon! You're absolutely beautiful!" He stared at me with pure shock.

"Beautiful, huh?" He smirked. I felt a blush dust my cheeks.

"N-n-no! Not i-in that way!" I tried to cover up what I said.

"So I'm ugly?"

"No! Ugh! It's hard to explain..." I grumbled and sat down. Odahviing went over to me, putting an arm around my shoulders. I blushed and tensed up. He frowned.

"Okay, what's up?"

"Nothing." Odahviing got closer to me, leaning down on me, making me lean back a bit.

"There is something, though." His voice was low and quiet. He gazed into my eyes, placing his thumb under my chin, lifting my head up, making sure I was looking at him. He smiled at me, pecking my lips quickly.
"Odahviing...?" Odahviing smiled wider, pink dusting his face.
"Sorry... um."
"It's okay, don't worry about it. I enjoyed it." I looked down at the ground, the setting sun's colors filling the scenery before us.
"You did, did you?" He smirked.
"Um, yeah, I did... heh." He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to his chest.
"That's great."

This sucks 😭
305 words