𝚙𝚘𝚙

"Okay, we got you down for $129 a month

"Okay, we got you down for $129 a month. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, " I smiled. "thanks."

Insurance straight, car brought and paid for in full and I still pocketed over $15,000. It would probably break down in 2 years or less but that's a problem for future Taymor. I walked out with all the papers I needed then proceeded to throw them in my glove compartment. My car was literally my baby. It was a silver Toyota Camry and it got the job done. I could take all the depression drives I needed, going to pick up snacks at unconventional times of the nite and whatever the fuck else. I was so happy, about everything, the way everything turned out. Nobody could say I didn't work for it either.

Shéyaa didn't let me down even a little bit. He gave me cash that night and a ride home. It didn't stop there either, he actually put me on to someone else, who put me on to someone else. Long story short, I'd have a lot of padding to my pockets soon. The restaurant shit was temporary, with the way they treated me I deserved to leave without an explanation. I just get so hype thinking about the money Shéyaa put on my mind. Saying his friends pay even more money than my job for kinky shit like tying me up. I virtually had to do nothing but "look pretty" and be clean of course.

I pulled my keychain out my pocket and kissed the cold metal with my eyes closed.

Things were finally looking up, so why put an end to them?