You're Mine

He was softly kissing her entire body. She felt like if she were to die in that exact moment, she'd die peacefully. He loved her so much it made her heart so warm and full of happiness. Everytime his lips came in contact with her body, it sent shivers down her spine. She truly loved this man. She would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

Eventually after leaving a trail of kisses all over her, he found his way back to her lips. When they connected they started to move in sync. This was his girl and he wanted her all to himself. If anyone dared to touch her especially in any way she didn't like, David was sure he would make them pay.

They briefly released from each other until finally connecting again. "You're so beautiful" David mumbled against her lips. This made Natalie smile against his and they pulled away looking at each other. "And you're so handsome." She pecked his lips softly and continued, "I want you all to myself" Natalie said while pulling David closer to her. "I'm all yours and only yours." David made sure of that.

"Then let's do it." Natalie said.

"Do what?" David questioned not really sure what she meant by that.
She sat up adjusting herself a little.

"Let's get married. Please? We've been together for 5 years and I feel like it's time. I want to start a family with you David. I want you to be the father of my children. I want you because I choose you. I know you're it for me. Forever. I don't see why not." Natalie didn't want to wait anymore since she felt like she'd been waiting for so long.

"That's what you want?" She nodded her head and David quickly but kindly pushed her down on the bed his body hovering over hers. "Then that's what my baby will get. She'll get to marry me and I will give her children. She just needs to be a tiny bit patient." He said tapping her nose with his finger.

Natalie giggled and kissed him. This kiss felt more passionate and with much more desire. She felt a beating down there and her eyes shot open. She pushed David a bit and started to laugh.

"What's so funny? I wanna know." David said smiling but genuinely curious as to what she was laughing at. After she contained herself a bit she finally spoke. "My body is like speaking for itself. It basically said it wants to have a baby right now." This made Natalie laugh again and it didn't take David but a second to understand what she meant.

After all the laughter filling the room had died down David asked, "Shall we then?" Natalie didn't expect he'd accept so quick but she was glad he did.

The rest of the night was David and Natalie making a baby. She was so sure about what she wanted and that made David happy. He's truly happy that his girl wants to marry him. That she wants him to give her kids. It made any insecurities he had go away. No one was taking away the love of his life. No one. Mrs.Dobrik huh? David loved the sound of that.

This is kinda bad please forgive me. Also this was inspired by another one shot.

Datalie One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara