Just For Tonight

"Come on Nat, please?" David begged. For the past thirty minutes he's been trying to convince her to go out with him.

"No David, I don't like going out this late because the streets get crazy you know that." She said while resting her head on the headboard of their bed.

He rolled his eyes. "Babe, really? I'll be there to protect you. I'd never let a single thing hurt you. Now get off your sexy ass and go out with me. We deserve it."

"Why do you want to go out so badly when we can just cuddle here at home?" Natalie said shifting her body underneath the blankets. He sighed and grabbed her hands. "Oh my sweet beautiful Natalie, so sweet she is." Natalie raised an eyebrow. "Dave stop it. You're not convincing me with your words."

David then smirked. "Okay if not my words, then perhaps my actions." He started to kiss her hands then slowly moved his lips to her temple then her cheeks causing her to blush. "Stop. It." She was cheesing hard. Lastly he hovered his lips over hers, smiling before finally connecting them with hers.

When they pulled away, Natalie still had her eyes closed scrunching her eyebrows together. "Damn it." She murmured. "I'm sorry what was that?" David said smuggly. Natalie raised her voice a bit. "Damn it, David!" She said smiling. He jumped up excitingly. "Does that mean yes!?" She closed her eyes again while rubbing her forehead. "Yes but just for tonight." She pointed her finger at him.

David clapped his hands like a child. "Fine by me." He hurried over to the shower turning it on and Natalie let out a small laugh. David quickly came back to her side leaving the shower running. "I love you Natalie." He said. "I love you too, David." They shared a slow soft kiss. "Now hurry up and get in the shower, you're wasting the water."

This is pretty short ik, sorry