Prologue

You are the younger sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. You're human, you've been trapped in a coffin in the Salvatore mausoleum. The last thing you remembered was your friend Emily Bennett casting a spell on you, she said it would protect you from the bloodshed that would happen. She said she had to save you, you were special and before you could do much more she knocked you out with her witchy woo. Since then you've been laying dormant in the coffin, able to hear everything. Only listening, till now your eyes opened up, air filled your lungs, the coffin lid flung open and sunlight fell on your skin for the first time in years. You were awake, a girl laid on the floor next to your coffin, you climbed out and sat next to her till she woke up. She jolted back up after a couple minutes, "where am I and who the hell are you?" She asked see you. "Who I am doesn't matter right now, you're in the Salvatore mausoleum, are you ok?" She nodded slowly, just then you heard a familiar voice shout just from outside. "Bonnie, why did you text me and Damon to meet you here?" Just then your older brother Stefan walked in. He looked at you and his eyes nearly popped out of his head, "Y/N, is that you?" Just then he vampire sped and pulled you into a hug. Damon walked in, "Bonnie what the hell was so important for Stefan and I to see in our own family mausoleum?" Stefan moved for his brother to see, instead of the warm reaction similar to the youngest brother's, Damon vampire sped and grabbed your throat. "Who are you and why are you impersonating my sister?" He growled, "Day, it's me." You choked out, his eyes and grip softened when you called him by that name he hasn't been called in around 150 years. Stefan and Damon were in shock, their little sister was back.