6

I walked slowly to the clinic, on the verge of breaking down, then I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watc—"

I looked up slightly and saw that the person I bumped into was Yoongi.

"Ah- Sorry Yoongi!"

"N-No it's fine!"

We started to walk together, but I was still about to cry sooner or later.

"Y/N, you don't seem like yourself lately, what's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, I know somethings wrong!"

"Lets sit over there, we can talk about it there."

We slowly walked to the empty bench and sat down. That's where I started crying.

"Woah- Calm down Y/N and tell me what happened."

I told him everything, when I met Minsaki and Jimin at work, when Jimin decided to commit suicide, and when Jungkook just disappeared out of nowhere.

"Calm down, there has to be an explanation for this."

Yoongi POV

As I was hearing Y/N cry about those worthless freaks, I heard a new target while she was speaking. Minsaki.

Minsaki and I went to University together, to study the same thing. There were some rumors that she was crushing on me, but I didn't care. I met Y/N in class the other day, and I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. She was the one I wanted.

Every guy who flirted with her, was eliminated and some caused some murder-suicide cases. She started to freak out.

Eventually, we graduated and headed to Medical School. Minsaki didn't graduate since she failed almost every exam. We were assigned to a clinic to work at, so now I could spend more time with her. It's been 2 years since the last murder case, but there was going to be more soon.

Minsaki, you're next...

End of POV

Yoongi held me tightly as I was still breaking down, I buried my head in his chest. Lemme tell you, it was so comfortable, I didn't want to let him go.

"H-Hey Y/N, uh-"

"I-I'm sorry!"

I let go of him and turned away. I could feel my cheeks burning up from the moment. Yoongi stood up and made me stand up.

He smiled and said:

"We have to get to work now, let's go."

He just took my hand and made me run along with him to the clinic. I let go of his hand and signed in.

"See you later Yoongi!"

I rushed over to grab my clipboard and took one last glance at him before running away.

-

Hoseok ran up to me while I was getting lunch.

"You won't believe who I saw!"

"Who'd you see?"

"I saw Minsaki today!"

"Great, for another ultrasound?"

"Yup!"

"She doesn't even know I many times I wanted to have a child with Jimin anyways. Now that he's gone, she won't be able to provide for it."

"You're so cold! Have some sympathy at least."

"Yeah, the baby's going to die if she doesn't have money to provide for it!"

"Okay, too sarcastic there!"

I just laughed and so did he. I'm just worried about Jungkook and what happened to him.

"What you thinking about now?"

"Jungkook..."

"Yeah, I'm worried where the hell he went. Maybe he went back home."

"I was downstairs, I would've heard if he left!"

"Scratching that out..."

"Where ever he is, I hope he's okay."

"Me too."

We just ate in silence until I was called in.

"I gotta go, later Hoseok!"

"Later Y/N!"

I rushed off to the main office to grab my clipboard and go back to work again. I had a whole list of appointments prepared for me, it's going to be a long afternoon.

-

I was walking home when I saw Yoongi and another coworker. The coworker was a girl, I'm sure I met her. I think her name was Hana.

She was happily walking with him and blushing at the same time. He just looked at her and talked to her calmly.

For some reason, I was mad. I just shook it off and walked past them, ignoring them both.

I made it home, and Hoseok was already there.

"Hey!"

"Hello Y/N!"

I went straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat and sat down with Hoseok. He was watching "Love Simon" with subtitles.

"I wish my life was like that."

"I mean, you have Namjoon-"

"Shut up!!"

He turned away from me, and I just laughed. Best friend ever!

Yoongi POV

On my way home, Hana rushed up to me and started talk to me. I'm pretty sure she liked me, since she was flirting with me in a weird way. I just ignored it and talked to her.

I noticed that Y/N passed us, I wanted to call after her, but Hana wouldn't shut up as she dragged me somewhere else.

I followed her, and she took me to her house, I wanted to walk away, but once I entered, I met Minsaki. Now I know where she lives.

"Hey Yoongi!"

"Hey..."

Minsaki tried to convince me to become the father of her child she was waiting for, but I refused and left immediately.

Now that I was out of there, I copied her address and ran home.

I went in the room Jungkook was in and tortured him for the rest of the day.

"I can't wait..."

*Sorry if the story makes no sense, but I'm writing the next chapter now! I'm going to post it on Monday!*