11

After I relaxed for a moment after that happened, I went downstairs to find Namjoon on top of Hoseok. They were fucking.

"Get a fucking room!"

Namjoon looked startled and Hoseok quickly sat up.

"I-It's not what—"

"Like I'd believe you, just finish doing your things and I'll make coffee for all of us."

Namjoon picked up Hoseok and carried him to his room so they could continue. Now I could concentrate on trying not to fall. I almost fell while going down the stairs, he did me too rough.

-

I heard both men walk down the stairs as I was pouring the coffee out.

"Just in time! How was your session Hoseok?"

He just turned red while me and Namjoon laughed.

"You don't have to tell me! I'm just messing with you!"

"I wasn't even going to tell you anyways!"

Namjoon brushes his hair back since he had some sweat still on his forehead.

"If you're still sweating, you've might've gone too hard with my buddy here!"

"I think I did though!"

We all just laughed and drank our coffee.

-

After an hour or so, Namjoon left and Hoseok went to his room to rest and so did I. Tonight was tough.

A few months had passed since me and Yoongi shared our moment, and we have gotten closer than before. We talked to each other whenever we could. Seokjin would also flirt with me, but after that time with Yoongi, I forgot about my feelings for Seokjin and moved my feelings to Yoongi.

I was on my way to the restroom when I noticed my coworker Ji-Young pack her things. I walked up to her to know why.

"Hey Ji-Young, why are you packing?"

"I became a trainee at Joy Entertainment!"

"Joy what?"

"Joy Entertainment! The biggest entertainment in South Korea!"

"The company that has 4VT?"

"Yeah!" (I made the group up!)

"So that's why you were away all last week!"

"Yeah! It was so fun training! You should audition, they're looking for one more person!"

"I'll see, can you drive me there?"

"Of course, but we have to go now! Auditions are over in less than 2 hours!"

I quickly went to the restroom and then signed out to follow Ji-Young to her car. It was a 30 minute drive to the company, but it was worth seeing 4VT in person!

"We're here Y/N!"

The company was bigger than I had expected, and I didn't have time to wow over it since Ji-Young dragged me to the main entrance.

"Hello ladies, what are you here for?"

"My name is Ji-Young and this is Y/N!"

"Welcome back Ji-Young, and why is this girl here today?"

"She would like to audition!"

"Of course, just fill out this information and hand it back to be once your done!"

The lady handed me a clipboard and I sat down to fill in my information.

-

"Thank you Y/N! Ji-Young, show here when she should go."

"Of course!"

Ji-Young once again dragged me to the room and wished me good luck as she shoved me towards inside the waiting room.

They were a bunch of people who were waiting for their turn, about 15. Most were young, but I was only 20, but it's okay!

-

After waiting for almost an hour, it was then my turn to audition. I stepped into the room and was greeted by the CEO and two other people.

They made me sing a few songs and made me rap to some songs as well. The CEO looked impressed and so did the director and vocal coach.

After relaxing my voice for a few seconds, the CEO told me that in a week, if I received and e-mail from them, I was going to become a trainee for a new girl group.

I nodded and said my goodbyes to meet Ji-Young outside of the company.

"How was training Ji-Young?"

"They cancelled because the dance instructor wasn't here today! But anyways, how'd it go?"

"It was awesome, if I receive an e-mail in a week, I'm going to become a trainee like you!"

"I can't wait!!" We both shouted.

-

Today is the day that the e-mail would come in to see if I was accepted. Yoongi tried to get me to talk about what was bothering me, but I ignored him and continued on with my day.

Soon, I was on my way home without Hoseok since he had to visit his best friend in Seoul. Once I made it home, I got my mind off of the e-mail and watched some K-Dramas.

After almost an hour, I heard my phone ring and I quickly rushed to grab it to see what it was.

It was an e-mail from Joy Entertainment, and it said that I became a trainee for a chance at their new group!

I quickly called Ji-Young and told her the news and she was just as excited as I was, I had a shot at becoming an idol, just like 4VT.

-

The next day at work, I was packing up my things when Yoongi approached me.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm packing my things, I'm leaving the clinic once and for all!"

"Huh? But why?"

"I became a trainee at Joy Entertainment!"

Yoongi's face darkened a bit and he looked upset.

"Why didn't you tell me? I was worried that something had happened to you!"

"I didn't want to tell you because I wanted it to be a secret from everyone. Even you."

"*sigh* Just tell me how everything goes, and if it fails, I'm here for you."

"Thank you Yoongi, you're the best!"

I hugged him and gave him a peck on his soft lips and I walked away with my things in a box. It wasn't much, but they were valuable.

I walked out of the clinic after saying my goodbyes, but the best thing was that I was still going to live with Hoseok and his boyfriend Namjoon, he moved into his room.

Ji-Young drove me home to leave my stuff and change into comfortable clothing so I could practice at the company.

I have a long future ahead of me...