Professor Grande 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring. I glanced at the clock and seen the time '5:45 am'.

Oh for the love of God why did I agree to join Adrienne for her jog this morning.

My new room mate since moving to New York was a 5 ft 2 African American bundle of joy but who would snatch your wig if you looked at her wrong.

"Knock knock knock y/n" there she was opening my damn door with a smile on her face. She was too happy for this time in the morning.

"Adrienne can I not just join you tommorow?" I begged still not opening my eyes.

"Nope it's Monday y/n and all new exercise regimes should start at the beginning of the week" she bounced onto my bed.

"But didn't you hear Tuesday is the new Monday?" I slapped my lips after my yawn, to tired to raise my hand to cover my mouth.

"C'mon just think how invigorating it will be to pound that pavement" she hit my mattress too aggressively, I jumped slightly. I have always said needed anger management, she said she was fine. I wouldn't push the issue right now.

I closed my eyes again "I would rather pound something else" I got a smirk on my face then felt the slap on my arm "eww, I do not want to know that, that girl you brought back the other night was loud enough" Adrienne crossed her arms and give me a pointed look.

"Oh yeah" I sat up slightly small smirk on my face, "What was her name again?"

"Janette" Adrienne said flatly.

"Really? How do you know that?" I queried she didn't hang around long after to exchange pleasantries.

"Because you kept calling her Jackie and she kept shouting" Adrienne starts banging my wall with a high pitched voice "Its Janette It's Janette" she purses her lips unamused I started laughing.

"I got to give it to you A.D, you are very observant" I shook my finger.

"It's hard not to be y/n when my damn room is next door!" She threw my pillow at me.

I put my hands up in mock surrender.. "okay okay I am sorry I will be more considerate next time" I relax my shoulders "I'l fuck them on the couch instead" that earned me another pillow to the head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay me and Adrienne had been jogging now for oh (checks my watch) 15 minutes and I am about to place rocks in my tights and throw myself into Central Park Lake to avoid having to run anymore.

I was panting hard and looking very red faced and probably the most unattractive jogger of all time.

"C'mon Y/n we are just getting started" Adrienne said with ease, and no wheezing, the girl was a damn gazelle.

"Sta. Started.." I was puffing now and I felt a pain develop in my right side. Oh God it was happening. I was having a stroke.

Thank God!

That means I won't have to keep running.

"Adrienne, I don't feel well, my side hurts" I started to hold it but dare not to stop running yet, she will shout at me.

"Oh God will you shut up it's just an exercise-related transient abdominal pain" She says as though I know what the hell that is.

"A What now? In english please, not runners pig latin" I looked at her as though she had two heads.

"A stitch Y/N" why she gotta complicated shit!

"Oh, well why didn't you just say that!" she run faster and I struggled to keep up, my arms and legs were flailing, I was running like Phoebe from friends.