Part 3

WHO NEEDS SLEEP BITCHES!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Grande was leaning in front of me and I could smell the mint of her hot breath which was mixed with the expensive perfume she was clearly wearing. Which was in complete contrast to my smell, which was soap and jolly ranchers.

"So Ms Y/L/N are you going to answer me?" she licked her lips.

FUCK

I think my dick just hardened and fell off.

"Uh,, what was the question again?" I couldn't take my eyes off her lips. I contemplated leaning forward but before I had chance Professor Grande stood back.

"Look, this Idiocracy might have worked where you came from, but you are in Juilliard now and I expect one hundred perfect attention from all my students, and I certainly don't expect to have a student to talk 'duck' in my class" she folded her arms and leaned back on the table.

I started to chuckle "Professor if I May?" I put my one hand up, I motioned towards her "you mentioned to me" I pointed towards myself "that I had a hobby of bird watching, when you and I both know that was not true, so" I stood up suddenly feeling bold, " either you wanted to embarrass me, or " I walked towards her while she leaned against the table, she didn't motion to move and I didn't stop " you liked me checking you out in the park that day but you just can't bring yourself to admit it" I stood in front of her now, with a slight smile on my face.

She stared back at me.

"You are my student" her voice sounded hard and cold.

My smile fell.

"You are a pervert student at that" ouch that hurt.

I stuck my tongue in my cheek, I wasn't a pervert.

"And you are really not my type" she looked me up and down, causing me to become defensive and fold my arms.

What because I didn't wear Chanel number 5 I wasn't in her league, or was it because I wasn't male.

"Oh, you like dick?" I teased. I placed my arms on either side of her on the desk.

"That's not a problem Professor" my legs shifted slightly and I watched her eyes drop quickly to my crotch and come back up.

Suddenly I was being pushed back.

"Don't be so crude Ms Y/L/N, now are you going to keep being an idiot or are you going to actually listen in my class or do I need to cut you?" she stood up straighter.

I was still taken back by the push.

"What the hell is your problem?" my arms went out.

"Ms Y/L/N.. " she started but I turned and picked up my back pack.

"Save it Professor, I am sorry that I found you attractive in the park, I am sorry that I am just a normal person that finds beautiful women attractive, okay! I did not know that you were my Professor at the time, but I will be honest, I still would have looked. Now I get you wanted to prove a point today, and well"

I start to clap

"well done you did, you made me fell small, but please don't call me an idiot! I will work hard in your class, I will listen to what you say because I respect you, but you have already made an assumption that I am a pervy idiot that is clearly not in your league in any shape or form, so how about I just be the student that keeps their distance and you be the Professor that doesn't give a shit, " I start to walk away.